Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

No worries. I only start worrying if we don’t get a Good Morning from you.

4 Likes

Yeah, the damn Doctors just keep adding more ailments. I say, ‘just load the wagon, this damn old mule will pull it’!

6 Likes

Second the above sentiment. Just need a good morning

2 Likes

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning Johnny…mornin’ OG!

4 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, windy as a mofo out, temps went from 90s to 70s feels cold out. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Morning y’all. Looking like a rainy day over here :v:t2:

2 Likes

Wish it would rain here. We got a boatload earlier on, but it all came at once and just ran off for the most part. Ground is starting to crack.

Good morning all! Have a spectacular day!

6 Likes

Damn that sounds rough, I wish I could send y’all some

3 Likes

Morning all! @BigMike55 if you can set-up a rain barrel array it’s a world of fun and FREE WATER!
I haven’t turned on my garden hose even once this year!

6 Likes

Mornin’ fuckos!

6 Likes

'Sup, Shitstain?

5 Likes

I don’t really know yet :neutral_face: Late night moving heavy ass furniture, driving around with it, and then moving it again. The physical toll of free furniture on facebook marketplace makes it not feel so free :laughing:

How’s by you captain bukkake?

4 Likes

Doin OK brother.
Hafta stay pretty close to the house (inside) Its supposed to be 95 degrees today and very humid. So heat index way over 100. Need to stay by the A/C and drink beer.

9 Likes

That sounds like the way to spend a Saturday to me! I too will be doing as little as possible today but it has nothing to do with the heat!

3 Likes

Ahhh! Lazy Boy!

2 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
Hope your feeling better today JP

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes