Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Thank you @Abbbian . My brother is the real deal when it comes to running the still. Even as a young man he was more into it than I was. Grandpa gave him the family recipe to keep original. It’s been done for four generations. Once a year he runs some for the family elders at the reunion.

6 Likes

@MoBilly really nice!! Does this have anything to do with Saffron!? Curious!
For a few years, I used to get about 15 liters / 4 Gallons of clear cachaça (close to moonshine or rum, from sugar cane, most famous drink from Brazil!) and age it in 4 Liter barrels of oak, Balm, and Amburana cearensis, a similar wood to mahogany. After a few months, the sweetness, smoky flavor, the delicious aroma! Well! Unforgettable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100: :boom:

4 Likes

@MoBilly cuz i think I mighta had a lot of fun with ya back in the '70s lol That 3rd run clear shine brings back memories! I’m not a drinking man now, just a sip to be sociable now n then. Only corn, not rice

3 Likes

@Abbbian
Saffron has a different flavor profile from sassafras. The flavor of saffron is mildly floral and earthy with grassy notes. Sassafras has a root beer smell with hints of anise, citrus, and eucalyptus.
The leaves of the Sassafras tree is used a lot but I prefer the youngest roots to be used for tea or infusing flavor. Early Spring is the time to dig those up.

5 Likes

My friend, I have little doubt about that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

if it has a slight smell of anus, i guess I’ll havta pass cuz… :wink: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:
just kidding, bring some t the OG summer party! lol
like I said, I’d have a sip with ya!

3 Likes

I’m not a fan at all of anus… ummm… I mean, anise. Well either is applicable. lol

3 Likes

yeah, I remember somewhere in the world, long ago, i had some anisette, it wasn’t my favorite drinking

3 Likes

Black licorice… :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

lol I hate licorice too ugh

3 Likes

Cuz lol ya gotta make it to the OG party! You n @Bigmike are the two I’m most looking forward to meeting up with!

I’ll enjoy meeting all that come, and putting a face to the names.
@Oldjoints is one helluva dude lol ya’ll enjoy his party! He’s putting out a lot for the upcoming party, and I hope it’s a success!

5 Likes

If at all possible I’ll be there. I can return the sentiment bro. I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Dang! lol
I’m still not used to being one of those.
:laughing:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Let’s get over the hump.

5 Likes

Morning friends.
Wife is mad at me this morning. We had Mexican food last night and I spent the night farting like a Strumpet (look that one up). I guess she could not stand the aroma.

6 Likes

Not sure if misread my comment or contributing Indigenous Peoples with Ingenious status :thinking:

Mornin’ mofos. Lets fuck this pig!

3 Likes

:rofl: Just tell her your food was surrounding her in ghost kisses.

NO. I went outside to water near 7:45am and it was already 23c with RH of 80% with it going up to 28c (humidex = 38c) so I’m keeping these nipples indoors.

7 Likes

Did somebody mention nipples?

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes