Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Mornin’ Johnny…mornin’ OG…HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

6 Likes

Good morning everybody

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Have a great weekend!! :hugs:

Good morning Johnny!!
Good morning everyone!!
:woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :seedling:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, happy Friday.

6 Likes

Good morning Cannabis Consumers.

7 Likes

Mornin’ you mighty mutants of Mary Jane!

Today was hard earned (rough week) but it’s here and I afforded myself both a light day and the option to tap out early if I want to. I won’t but having the option is nice and even if I don’t the stuff I would do today will be light duty. TGIF and all that.

8 Likes

Take 'er easy today. The fucking heat is gonna be incredible here. 105 with heat index in the 1-teens. I’m staying inside. Under the A/C. With a bong in one hand, an ice cold brewskie in the other and a massive smile on my face.

Careful out there folks. Stay hydrated.

9 Likes

Thankfully nowhere near that! I think it’s supposed to hover around 77* today so not too bad. 105 would have me calling the day off :grimacing:

7 Likes

Hey Johnny. NL5 x PPP #1 went outside for the season today! The only gal out of 5 seeds. Can’t wait to see what she does, thanks for the beans brother!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Ugh I feel ill from being sooo tired but it was worth it!

I got up at 4:30am to go outside and see the planetary alignment with some friend who I then shook up in a box lined with sandpaper and then tossed into a shot-glass made of the finest Scottish crystal filled with distilled water to sit in a warm and dark space for a day.

Poison Daddy = (Jews Gold 1974 x Granddaddy Purple) x Durban Poison

All the best today! I’m gonna have coherency consequences for my actions but as stated prior: WORTH IT! lol

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning to all the other OG’s!
Hope everyone has a great day. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Abbbian
Looking like a glorious Saturday!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, good morning @CanuckistanPete @chronix and @Abbbian. Have a nice weekend.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Mornin @Greenfingers …you have yourself a great weekend as well!

7 Likes

Have an amazing weekend you all! @CanuckistanPete, @chronix, @Greenfingers, and obviously our dear one @JohnnyPotseed!!! :hugs: OGers and the rest!!

:boom: :green_heart: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :bust_in_silhouette: :palm_tree: :honeybee: :maple_leaf: :avocado:

9 Likes

Morning everyone!

8 Likes