Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Good morning OG and @JohnnyPotseed

It’s good to be alive, my friends. Wish all of you the best on this fine Saturday morning.

3 Likes

Ok here I am.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Wisenheimer. Wishing all a great Saturday. Hoping my bud JPS is feeling a little better today.

6 Likes

These days if i feel at all it’s a good day lol

10 Likes

Good morning Viet…OG!

Woke up better this morning than I have in awhile, coffee has begun doing it’s thing, and I think I’m about to take a little teaser hit of some of the Pennywise x Black Cream to get my day rolling.

Today may be the day I finally add door speakers to the my truck, which for some reason came without door speakers (or a place to mount them…).

6 Likes

Good afternoon JP. Good afternoon everyone. Have a great Saturday and stay cool!

3 Likes

Good afternoon all! This air feels great right now! I’m done and done for the day.
Glad your feeling today @JohnnyPotseed . :wink:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Hope you an all the other OG’s have a great Sunday.

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Up at 330 today for day two of a fishing tournament. We got skunked yesterday so send us some positive vibes today! :v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @LegsMahoney and of course @Abbbian when he drags his lazy ass out of bed :laughing: :rofl:

Good luck today @LegsMahoney …tight lines!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, looks like rain today, garden is ready for a good soak.

7 Likes

Morning buddies.
Gonna be a great day. Heat wave finally broke. Over 100 yesterday supposed to be 82 today. I’m gonna do something outside.

6 Likes

Hell yeah cuz! Wish I could go outdoors myself lol
Good grilling weather

5 Likes

Morning my good peeps of OG!

5 Likes

Morning all! My seeds planted during the planetary alignment are up 5 out of 5 so I shall so a small dance :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Have a great rest of the weekend.
@LegsMahoney postive vibes sent

4 Likes

Five out of five!
Pigeonman getting down with his bad self!

8 Likes

Paralyzed Monster, looking happy and uniform.

13 Likes

Looking damn nice cuz, thnx for posting the pic so folks can see what to expect. Keep em coming as things progress, please

9 Likes

Thanks Johnny, means alot coming from you.:+1:t2::peace_symbol:

5 Likes