Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

He can’t because he’s already driving over to JP in a white ford bronco.

:rofl:

8 Likes

If the glove fits, I was framed!

10 Likes

That glove shit was bogus. How come no one said that when you get leather wet, after it dries, it shrinks. Unless you wear them until they dry, they will shrink smaller.
We used to do that with new boots, when I worked on oil rigs. Put the new boots on the first morning you use them. Stand in a tub of water until the leather is soaked and wear the boots until they are dry. They snug up to your feet and you don’t get those ‘new shoe blisters’.

8 Likes

Did he or didn’t he? …only his hairdresser knows for sure

6 Likes

Yep but I swear I didn’t have murder with that woman. Sex maybe……
Glad you like the new avatar!
And I was busy out tending to the girls so why I didn’t comment earlier.

4 Likes

Morning folks! Glad to hear they got some of it under control and you’re on your way home Johnny :beers:

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Truly a beautiful day to wake up and read the love and support!
Hope your home soon Johny for your toke and joke! Continued prayers heading your direction

6 Likes

Home sweet home! Home…is where the ganja is! lol

16 Likes

Excellent! Now where’s that jar of Frankenstein?
Very glad you’re back home brother.

4 Likes

Glad to hear Johnny.

3 Likes

Good to see you at home. Happy place!
Howz them ol’ legs doing?

3 Likes

hell yea, glad to hear your back home johnny!

1 Like

Now that I had some time to lay down after the trip home from the hospital. I’d like to thank everyone for the outpouring of support and well wishes. The OG community is strong!
To update, I’m not totally out of the woods yet here. Still have to go through a couple of things. An angiogram to map exactly where the blockages are and some kinda procedure to break up the blockages and/or put stints in where needed. I’m still not on my feet, have to keep them elevated and take the full course of antibiotics, etc.
AFAIK, I won’t lose my feet/legs, thankfully.

16 Likes

thats great news man.
I know you wont be ready to go on Dancing With The Stars any time soon, But I hope you are recovering well enough in a couple weeks for the party.

8 Likes

lol @BigMike55, Like I said cuz… if I gotta be carried, I’ll be there for the shindig! might not be doing much more than sitting, lol but I wanna meet & greet folks I’ve built a friendship with here on OG! Like you and @MoBilly!

11 Likes

There really are days I wish the USA would let me in :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

all the love johnny. Hopefully they get you fixed up and reunited with your walker as soon as possible brother!

2 Likes

Hell, just walk in @DougDawson
Everybody else is !!!

4 Likes

LOL, won’t cross the border till my pardon comes through. Once you are in the USA computer there is no getting out, pardon or not. If I wait I can say I have no record and the computer will show as much. Just being safe. Some have been banned for life for simple possession charges from their youth, its crazy. Funny part is they will let you back in if you pay them the shitload of money for an exemption which expires all the time so you have to keep paying them. It’s a shell game, scum bags at the border. That also goes both ways, our CBSA are just as bad.

4 Likes

Yup, USA is obviously a ‘pay and play’ operation now…especially if you hold any public office!!!

3 Likes