Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Best wishes my friend………!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG! Limping along still, here on the laptop. Damn all uncomfortable hospital beds!

9 Likes

I hate hospitals with a passion…….
But some of those nurses can sure brighten your day…,

6 Likes

yeah lol but i got like 5 clones of Nurse Rachet here

10 Likes

Reject the bad phenotypes!
You must be in a Landrace hospital……

5 Likes

Just down the road from your place lol , the Hillcrest ER, from there into the Heart Institute. All one and the same never leave the building except for signs in the halls lol

4 Likes

Yep know it all to well…….

2 Likes

I’m just waiting till they wake up and sign me outta here

5 Likes

Gotta say it bro, been really worried about you after seeing your legs and feet.
I am just happy they found the problem and are making steps to correct them.
I think you are a lucky man to keep those feet and legs…….

5 Likes

It got bad after the last time we saw each other in person cuz. I agree on lucky! But ugly nurses or not, they damn sure are good, and that’s all I care about!

If you want to come by the house to toke-n-joke a bit. I won’t mind the company cuz! I’ll be home prob around 9, they told me checking out soon as the doc gets here.

7 Likes

Give me a text or a jingle when you are comfortable at home. I will try to find time to come see you……

3 Likes

If ya busy, no big deal cuz. But you know my door is always open to ya.

3 Likes

Nothing to important that I can’t stop by……

6 Likes

Cool! I’ll hit you up in a text once I’m hone

4 Likes

Somehow JohnnyPotseed can sleep off the morphine and still manage to wake up before me… Unreal.

Glad to see you posting at the crack of dawn :rofl:

10 Likes

That stuff is ‘fuel’ lol I wouldn’t be functioning without it!

8 Likes

That reminds me, I have a bong around here somewhere.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!!! Really pleased to hear from you brother!! Thanks!!
Good morning @lophophora.ca! Good morning @CanuckistanPete! And good morning @Oldjoints!! Good morning everyone! Moning OG!

Johnny and Oldjoints, you’re both making me feel jealous! Wish I could be close enough to just drop by, listen in to you folks! Masters at your domains! And I’m sure it wouldn’t just be weed, growing, seeds, etc.; it’d be about life!! I’d promise I’d be quiet, and whenever you’d feel like a sound of a plucked guitar, I would provide a note here and there! In hope of adding to an awesome, friendly conversation!! You guys are both inspiring!! Kudos!! :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :green_heart: :wink:

PS: Really pleased you’re heading back home!! All the best to you Johnny!! :hugs:

8 Likes

I like your new avatar. ‘OJ’ … It’s killer!

See what I did there?

7 Likes

Good morning OG and awesome news you are headed to the house this morning, JPS. Can’t keep a good man down. Road to recovery has fresh blacktop, my friend. You will be there in no time.

6 Likes