Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Would love the feds to show up to find a barn full of coffee plants……

7 Likes

Sorry !! You know when I got this material stabilized for cannabis I thought to myself…man this shit would be killer on Kona, and I haven’t been able to get it out of my head yet!!!

There’s actually a guy down in Ventura, Ca (about 70 miles north of LA that is planting some significant acreage to coffee…

1 Like

50 PK Hawaiian KONA Coffee Plant Seeds ~ Grow Hawaii

lol $489.88 and guess where you can buy them? lol Amazon, of course!

3 Likes

i don’t think i’ve ever had high quality coffee. i went with caribou coffee because it was a popular option on amazon. had to quit though. i couldn’t stand the folgers.

4 Likes

Kona coffee is nectar of the gods…….

1 Like

LOL, I’ll tell you what Johnny…you want to give it a shot I’ll buy your seeds, but LOL, there’ll be some payback!!!

2 Likes

Sign me up for that!

5 Likes

Man, don’t temp me cuz lol you’ve been more than generous! I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Have cloning machine…… can travel…lol

5 Likes

You may want to look at Coffee Fool…they have a great selection and specialize in a American Roast that is woth trying…even if you can only buy it for ‘Desert Coffee’

1 Like

had to quit due to anxiety and whatnot, no longer drinking it

2 Likes

That’s rough cuz! I can’t imagine life without my coffee!
I used to keep a pot going almost all day. I am an official ‘coffee-fool’!

4 Likes

I’m not BSing you…that’s how bad I want to try it !!!

You do the research on optimum growth environment and if it’s feasable I know you’re the man that can make it happen!! LOL, Oklahoma Kona…that’ll get em coming by for miles and miles !!!

1 Like

I’m actually already got a search tab up and checking it out right now as we speak lol

2 Likes

It is very doable! lol easy peasy

I’d of course grab some of that ground up volcanic rock to mix into the soil! Gotta give it what it needs to be as close to authentic! lol

2 Likes

There are members here from Hawaii, can’t cost near as much there

3 Likes

Hey, just thought when the dispo’s shut you down in the late fall, you can be packaging up cherries (coffee beans}

1 Like

Yep IKR lol but I think for something like that, I’d rather go with a known genuine source.

1 Like

Cannabis beans for coffee beans……

2 Likes

Would need to get a roaster, but I bet an old peanut roaster would do it just fine

1 Like