Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

Damn it!!! Stay warm. That is cold. I’ll warm up the car for ya!!! I need heating for my rear. Heated seats. Is it nice in the spring? One Love @chronix. That is crazy @MoBilly I have seen cold in your state. It doesn’t play.

1 Like

It was -16 or so the other night. Its a damp wet type cold here, not dry like some other areas. So it feels a bit colder then it actually is, especially with wind chill. But there are other places that get it alot worse then here.
I do think we need some boys or girls from the more northern parts of Canada to come teach the plow truck drivers here how to plow. I’ve seen a whole lotta wtf moments on my short trip into town to the grocery store today.

2 Likes

That’s funny. I have been there myself. In the Rookies. Ran off the road once. Didn’t mess anything up. I did one in a rain storm slid down a MT. side in a old truck. Didn’t get hurt but one hell of a ride. I was a kid. Funny how we look back and say damn it!!! What was I thinking.

3 Likes

Going through the Smokey Mts. along Skyline Drive, in the middle of the night. back in the '60s before the interstate lol Got tired and pulled over to take a nap…at sunrise I opened the door to piss and looked straight down a cliffside! Missed going over by inches in the dark lol

8 Likes

lol I didnt do that but driving a fully loaded semi going down cliffs at the coors beer factory in colorado were they load u to a t 50,000 going down gear 4 crawling with rocky mountains so high their fog as thick as a watermellon … also any part of wyoming, laramie, rawlings I-25 and I-80 lol snow snow snow…

the skies at night are breath taking…

3 Likes

Yeah the interstates made the roads a lot wider, safer, and lit up better now-a-days! A lot safer and more fun than hairpin turns and switchbacks lol

3 Likes

I hated drivig through that corridor but worst then that was Tornado season in Kansas, Oklahoma region, shit I was turned over in KC under an overpass from the winds, I stood right there under that overpass lol had enough smokes and thermos old coffee left to ride the wind rain and sharp metal glass going by…

1 Like

When was this @HashstasH ? I’ve lived in/around kc most of my life. The weather can be so nuts here.

Wichita, I-70 / US-40 / US-81 in Salina Wichita, Kansas · Missouri State line …back in the late 90’s when i was driving with cr england lol $0.10 a mile lol

1 Like

Gotcha. Yeah that’s some peasly rates there. I can imagine driving an 18 wheeler in some of those gusts. You still in KS?

1 Like

Na I am from charlestown south hill boston drove semi team cross country ,

I use to pick up a full trailer of hormel meat products like spam lol then bring it to Milton PA chief boyardee plant and bring 50 pound bags of hamburg so they can make raviolli etc

my last run was a dedicated run from glouster ma to fontana, san deago cali and back again every week 2 guys non stop lol

3 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed & all the Fantastic OGers ~ Snowed in here today , no work , thought I’d catch up on a few threads

5 Likes

GoodMorning OG!

5 Likes

Good Mornin as well Mr. Johnny & Evereyone else

lol 5:35 eastern time snowing here …

3 Likes

We got us a heat wave today! High is gonna be 37 and right now it’s a balmy 14F

3 Likes

Yeah lol I saw the forecaster say last night y’all gonna get what we had …it went your way cuz

Only sounds like it got colder to be having snow!

But it’s moving back up into the low 50s for the next 9 days here. I can deal with that!

4 Likes

I thank god i am not back in wa state lol I will take the 4 inches of white powder compaired to being slammed down there… I do miss the coyote hunting but i like being warm and toasty lol

2 Likes

Good morning circus goers

3 Likes

I hate when you can’t see the road. I was going through Durango. The pass right below Denver I cannot remember. That was the darkest Road I’ve ever seen. I pulled over on the side of the road. Those places do get kinda crazy

1 Like

We had one. It got up in the 80’s. Now it’s 36’

3 Likes