Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 2)

I am sure we all have things we have seen or heard that make you go HMMMM…

yep cuz, that and beyond! The thing is when it’s done in public, it’s inviting public critique…and I used to be one critical mofo

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny. Hope you have a good day today. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Morning @chronix, @JohnnyPotseed and OGers!! Morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good Mornin Mr Johnny’s Circus Crew!

I am pleased and proud to announce that I have just been promoted to a Level 3 Regular member status on OG.

The message from @LemonadeJoe says I “earned” this status, but in truth it has been my pleasure to get to know you folks and absorb the decades of knowledge stored in this encyclopedic forum.

So, thanks to all of you for helping make this place so damned cool.
Overgrow The World! :v: :green_heart:

-Grouchy

12 Likes

Good Morning OG!
27 F for the high temp today here, 2 is the windchill atm

7 Likes

17.6 F (-8c) here right now.
Is it spring time yet?

5 Likes

as of right now
9 degrees Fahrenheit, (-13 C) . wind chill -6 F

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed 82 F, sunny as heck! 75% humidity round here!! Hail the Tropics!! :pray: :hugs:

No surprise I love Carolina Reapers! As well as a bunch of other either Mexicans or Indians! LOL!

3 Likes

lol rub it in why don’t ya! That’s ok, your summer is our winter and vice versa, remember that in a few months! :laughing:

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Well! When it is this hot, it’s kinda uncomfortable!!! One couldn’t afford keeping the AC all the way! And fans do a poor job at best!! lol! I know! You guys are being hit by the cold! Hang in there brother! I’ll have a cold beer in your honor!!! :beers: :pray: :hugs:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed. Just wanted to let you know I got the beans from the Christmas sale, thanks you :pray::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Morning OG. I was ready to cry about the 39 degrees here today until I saw the temps others were posting :laughing:

3 Likes

Glad you got em cuz, Grow On!

1 Like

Here are a couple more substantial threads on the micro-Octopot system:

This is the lazy man’s DIY mini octopot system, about $10 per pot!

5 Likes

Morning Johnny and circus crew. I can see the end of the week from here.

4 Likes

@chronix
It could be worse.

But remember!
spring

11 Likes

Yesterday was such shit weather than it only seemed logical to up-pot 6 plants while telling them that I love them and that they are safe from the mean outside. :hugs:

Hope everyone’s dealing as best as they can with both the weather and general blahs of another covid year.

9 Likes

Hey Johnny! Mail call was a winner over this way! Thanks bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Morning Eveyone…

2 Likes