Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

A late good morning to you all!!!

8 Likes

I know that feeling. More like wake up baked. I like my morning joint, but…

3 Likes

Forgot. Morning fine folks of OG.

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Johnny I read here that you like the BBP. Just curious is how you would use it? I am about increasing yield and you have lots of experience. And I would like to learn from one of the best. IMHO

3 Likes

Hey Smooth, That stuff is awesome for sure cuz! lol I think you’d be better served if you go to @BudBusterPro thread and read up on everything Bob has to say and show. He’s the expert with the most knowledge on the subject.
I’ve been using it since last year, and ain’t looking back. It’s become a regular tool in my plant growing regimen!
Here’s the link;

6 Likes

Appreciate the link. Think Imma have to try it. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Smooth,

Apreciate your interest in BBP. I would really suggest you visit BudBusterPro.net

On the home page you’ll see some bullet points that document many subjects in detail. They are all downloadable if you’d like. Particularly usefull is the Information/Application Guide and the Brief Application Guide…you will also see the Label. SDS, Metals content, and Arizona Cannabis Lab tests of treated/non-treated bud…

4 Likes

Im gonna do that. Always eager to learn and hopefully others read this and also look at the info. Im sure there is a trial size many of us could try and see results first hand. Now I must read.

1 Like

I’ll tell yas folks, I’m not one to promote any product that doesn’t perform on an exceptional level! There’s so much ‘snake oil’ out there with claims beyond belief, it’s really hard to find anything that truly works! Well, this is one of those products! I’m not being paid in any form or fashion to tell people about it lol. Bob is just a great guy, with a great product, that knows his stuff (and his product!) lol
BBP has become one of the best/important & regularly used tools in my effort to grow good Ganja… Period!

I got BBP around October of 2021, started using it and will NOT go without it ever again. OR until Bob folds up shop, or I die! lol

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Goodnight OG!

12 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday to everyone.

7 Likes

Good Morning @Greenfingers
Good Morning Y’all!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

12 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @buck90 and @Greenfingers!!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!

Huh! @CanuckistanPete Happy Monday!! :astonished: :flushed: :sunglasses:
It’ll bite your butt and ours sooner or later brother!! :partying_face: :ghost: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:coffee: :maté: :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a mellow transition into the weekend today :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Downhill slide to the weekend.
All you non-retirees… Don’t let them work you too hard.
Erryone else…ITS PARTY TIME!!!

7 Likes

good morning all have a great start toyuor weekend

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
again lol

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed hope you have a great day!

3 Likes