Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

lol they sure as hell ain’t going to get my ass up walking for any stress test! That’s for sure cuz lol
Things are on the mend. slowly. I still ain’t able to walk, I do manage to shuffle along with this rollaround walker to hold onto.

7 Likes

I knew you weren’t ready for a treadmill. just wasn’t sure if there were other ways to test lol anyway I’m glad to hear your making progress, even if it’s slow going my friend!

3 Likes

@Draig , they can do a chemical induced stress test. It’s a hell of an experience. Not one of my favorite ways to spend a day.

2 Likes

@MoBilly Yeah, they suck. I had one last year while in the hospital with a stroke. There no fun at all lol. I think I mentioned the test in a previous post.
It’s a bitch getting older but it beats the alternative lol

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny , good morning OG’s, when I get home today im cutting some platinum cookies down. Have a nice Friday.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
ugh I know they’ll probably do the chemical induced stress test and I’m not looking forward to it. But that’s the only thing they can do…

11 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and OGs…Happy Friday everyone! Good luck Johnny.

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

8 Likes

Got any pics of that Platinum Cookies?
You know what they say. Pics or it didn’t happen!

5 Likes

Forgot.

GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE OGERS .

5 Likes

Ok bukkake boy :roll_eyes:

Morning fine people of OG! And BigMike too!

2 Likes

I have 2, 1 ready and a bigger one almost ready.

Yours and Johnny’s are right next to these and will be one week in flower on Saturday woot woot. Pics on Saturday.

11 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning to you all!

5 Likes

I slept a good six hours last night. Had a large Cannachip Cookie right before bed.

So after six hours of sleep I felt good. Got me a cup of coffee, my Ipad, and a bowl of ISS. Smoked two hits. Eyes got red and heavy. Dam if I didn’t nod out for another hour and a half. Glad I didn’t have much to do today.

9 Likes

How you feeling now Johnny? Manage to unwind at all after that stress test?

5 Likes

Second that! @JohnnyPotseed Hope you’re feeling better! :green_heart:

5 Likes

I will third it. Hope everythings going well.

6 Likes

Same! Hope everything went OK and you’re feeling alright buddy!

4 Likes

After extended heart ultrasound & chemical-induced stress test, felt like refried shit when I got done & home, went to bed. Fitful sleep, off and on the rest of afternoon didn’t help a bit. But everything’s coming up 7s & 11s. No stint in other leg, yet, and they’re done pokin & proddin… for the nonce! lol They shoved the sonogram on other leg until next month, so I’m thinking stints might not happen, which is promising.

10 Likes