Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

That is a spectacular outcome, in my opinion. Just keep doing like you been and work those legs a bit. I think you are on the road to recovery, my brother!

7 Likes

That’s all I can do, and have been doing cuz. I don’t care a fat frog fart what they say, I’m gonna live to 101!!
I think it was more the look on my face, when they wheeled me into the exam room, that made em decide to hold off. lol The nurse was hesitant about even touching me
btw… straight black hospital coffee sux! But, it was strong lol

9 Likes

Six cups of hospital coffee later

“This stress test is off the charts!!”
“But Doctor, we haven’t started the test…”

3 Likes

The caffeine helps reverse the chemicals used, they told me.

5 Likes

Well I know they used to say a little DAB’ll do ya… I say grab about 6 or 8 dabs. Ain’t no point in screwing around, right?

3 Likes

You got iti cuz, I lost count of dabs since I got home
I say ‘dab’ but I dip the poker into the jar of rosin and roll a good ball , then roll it in mulched up bud, then onto some bud in a nice size bowl…

6 Likes

They probly just meant a little at a time.

3 Likes

‘a little at a time’ isn’t in my vocabulary cuz lol other than maybe take a few hits and sit the bowl down for a few minutes, then repeat
does that count?

5 Likes

Hope you feel better by tomorrow after a good sleep

3 Likes

Oh i feel better now lol after doing my rosin all evening!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Got myself a good solid 4 hours of sleep, and feel like a new man…almost

9 Likes

Good news to hear bro!
Hopefully these doctors will get you squared away….

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, Im glad everything worked out well for you yesterday. Good morning OG’s rise and shine.

7 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and all the other OGers
Have a great Saturday everyone!

7 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Morning everyone!
Really nice to hear good news!! Keep it up brother!! :pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

Good for you brother. 4 hours is a lot better than the normal hour or two, right.

Good morning people.

6 Likes

Morning all you funky homosapiens of OG!

3 Likes

Your creation Johnny, Paralyzed monster is a very pretty plant.

10 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Morning y’all, got a full house with family visiting here so I’ve been slacking on my forum time. Hope everyone is well

6 Likes