Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Family is more important than this forum.

There, I said it!

Except for that stupid cousin…this forum is way more important.

7 Likes

lol whyizit almost every family has ‘that stupid cousin’? Darwin pranking us!

5 Likes

My family doesn’t. Wait, by process of elimination does that mean? Nah…

6 Likes

Depends on just who you ask… I might be that cousin. :slight_smile:
Good Morning to all my friends and everyone else!

7 Likes

I’m glad I was not the only one to read that and wonder if I’m the cousin. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed Glad to hear your doing OK and getting some rest after the tests bro!

Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Well, I guess it’s back to my usual couple hours of sleep and up at 1AM lol the stuff they used to stress my heart really wore me down last night to make me sleep so long. But I sure as hell don’t want sleep so badly that I’d go through that again!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed hang in there…hopefully it’ll get better. Morning OG.

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, been up a little while. Couldn’t sleep well either. My son had a bunch of friends over and I have a hard time trusting them to not destroy shit. I was surprised to see they put everything away and it was all still intact. Maybe I’ve had some impact on taking care of things, or they’re just growing up.

7 Likes

Kids can surprise ya sometimes lol

2 Likes

Ain’t that a fact, I know mine have absolutely surprised me………

5 Likes

Good morning you bunch of filthy hippies!

5 Likes

same here lol

1 Like

<<<sniffs armpit…nope I ain’t that ripe yet…but, I will accept the ‘hippie’ tag lol

5 Likes

Only in my mind brother, I love a good shower!

4 Likes

What’s up OJ? I have not forgot about getting some cuttings to you. Just want to be sure I don’t infest your garden.
Howz those outside beauties doing?

3 Likes

No hurry on the cuts bro, I know you got me!
The outside girls took some damage from the storms the other day, one big one completely fell over and my 7-8 footer had a main branch break. You can read about it here:

3 Likes

Oh man cuz! That sux! were you able to prop it back up or anything?
I just read what you did. Is it looking like it’ll pull through?

3 Likes

Yep all fixed!

3 Likes

WHEW! lol big sigh of relief !!

That woulda been a heart breaker!

2 Likes