Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

How’s them stilts feeling this morning, bruddah?

5 Likes

Sore as hell lol but at least now you can find a pulse in both legs.

12 Likes

:rofl:
Dang you are old aren’t you!
It’s good to hear all went well Johnny! :+1:
Good morning all!

5 Likes

As long as this isn’t zombie related no stress eh?

MORNING FOLKS!!!

:hugs:

11 Likes

Good morning JohnnyP and OG :grinning: good to hear everything went smoothly :hugs:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

7 Likes

Morning folks! Awesome news that everything went ok JP. Save some women for the rest of us when you back to dancing!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good morning OGVerse!

Glad to hear everything went well Johnny…

Getting down

Hope to hear you are getting your dance on soon…

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
Glad to hear things went well Johny.

6 Likes

Here’s my thoughts on health progress.
Ever hear the old sayings, like ‘too many trips to the well broke the bucket’ or ‘quit while you’re ahead’?
I’m thinking that if this last procedure helps give me ‘close’ to normal use of my legs… then I’m just going to stop right there and not have anymore procedures on my legs. The rest of me falling apart is bad enough lol But if I can be semi-mobile, take what the creator sees fit to leave me with and be happy!

13 Likes

When some smart ass spikes the punch bowl at the senior center.

5 Likes

Don’t give me any ideas… :wink:

3 Likes

Good evening JP!
Glad to hear it went ok!! The best to you brother!!
Good evening everyone!!

5 Likes

Glad to hear you made it through okay, hopefully that fixes what you needed so you won’t need to go back! Best of luck man

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed :+1: Fantastic.
Seeyah at the winter dance…

I hope no one spikes the punch bowl this year. :rofl:

10 Likes

When I was 16 I was a telephone operator at a nursing home/county offices. I loved talking to some of the old folks, One day after getting high I was talking to an old black woman who said I smelled great. I feigned innocence to no avail. She chuckled and asked me if I could get her a joint. From then on I brought that lovely person weed and papers every week. She was always immensely grateful and one of the funniest people I ever met.

16 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

It’s Veterans Day folks. I want to thank all of the men and women that served, from any branch, also welcome home!

13 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Veteran’s Day, my dad was a WWII Tank battalion commander. the local news did an interview with him on the holocaust back in the 80s. Him and his men liberated 3 of those camps. He never talked much about it. I used to take them to the tank battalion reunion’s, those old guys could party. Hope everyone has a nice day.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed (hows the leg today?) @Greenfingers & OG!

8 Likes