Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . I had my cataract surgery 4 weeks ago tomorrow. I’m still looking for my glasses all fucking day! 55 years is a tough habit to break.
You look for yours too?

5 Likes

Hahaha. I do the same thing. Like when I’m going to wipe sweat from my forehead. I still try to take off glasses that are not there. Weird

4 Likes

lol I did indeed look for my glasses , for a few weeks! Rose does the same and now it’s my turn to laugh at her!

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Fortunately… brother, you haven’t reached the level of looking for them, only to find out, a while later, they had been under your own neck, hanging on the collar of your shirt!!! Now only consider me without some weed and coffee!!? :astonished: :flushed: :scream: :partying_face: :grimacing: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My back has me sidelined anyways, but I always wondered what surfing would be like if I could see.

4 Likes

I would love to surf. I’d probably do the long board. That looks like such a peaceful moment when I see videos of it. Don’t get me wrong though, cutting the waves up looks like a blast as well. I think I’d have to invest in a pair of prescription goggles if it were me.
I have water skied but you miss so much when you can’t see past ~20’.

3 Likes

I taught all 3 of my boys how to surf. They still do whenever they get a chance, I can’t anymore lol
But, the memories…

7 Likes
8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @MoBilly!
Morning everyone!
Great week to all!! :v:

10 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian @JohnnyPotseed and of course, everyone else on the OGisphere!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @MoBilly, @Abbbian, good morning OG’s. Time to get out of bed sleepyheads.

11 Likes

Good morning are you early risers wake and bake

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good Morning OG’ers and happy Monday.

10 Likes

morning everyone

8 Likes

All this talk about surfin’ makes me want to listed to Trve Kvlt Svrf Mvsic!

Fun note: Surf Guitar and Black Metal are the same; where surf guitar is reverbed out, clean and thick with a twang (like riding the surf as it’s cresting)… where black metal is distorted, tinny as fuck and harsh (like you’re trying to get out of the frozen Baltic sea but the waves keep crashing upon you and the ice shards are cutting you up.)

Morning folks! :grin:

7 Likes

Cowabunga Brothers!

-Grouchy

8 Likes

Good morning friends! Have a good day!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Abbbian , @Greenfingers , @BigMike55 and all the rest of my OG family!

10 Likes

I don’t really mess with pedals too much myself. My Guv’nor is an original 89/90 England made pedal that someone had mentioned pairing well with the DSL15 and I watched enough videos that I was sold on it. That’s the pedal I use every time but I have it set to a nice distortion and I very rarely change anything. It’s a shame cause the pedal; can give some great creamy blues sounds too. The Coven pedal has distortion and fuzz in one and I can get anything from Zeppelin to crunchy fuzzy doom stuff on it. I actually found a setting that nails the Money For Nothing tone near perfectly on there and slightly dialed down is a good ZZ Top tone. Sabbath tone all day on that thing too. And I never use the thing :laughing: My GF was going to get me a Jerry Cantrell signature wah pedal for Christmas one year and I told her not to even bother as cool as it is.

A looper I would probably have some fun with but I can achieve the same thing with a few more steps with my computer. Use the damn thing!

This you? :laughing:

Morning OG!

7 Likes