Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @DougDawson @Mr.Sparkle @MoBilly @Oldjoints & OG.
Hope you guys were able to get some quality shut eye.

10 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @MoBilly, @Oldjoints, @Mr.Sparkle and @DougDawson!!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!!
:deciduous_tree: :seedling: :leaves:

8 Likes

Good morning! I hope you are doing well tonight.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I was just in there and I see some pistols turning brownish and shriveling up. Good signs all the way around. lol

5 Likes

LOL I missed this. Nope. No sleep for me.

3 Likes

I won’t "like’ that. That sucks…at least have a relaxing Sunday, with maybe a nap at some point?

3 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete . I’ll just get a jump on the day and be more than ready for sleep tonight… tomorrow… whatever. lol
:wink:

5 Likes

THAT one I’ll Like!

4 Likes

:heart: Out of those irritating likes @CanuckistanPete lol.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete , @MoBilly, @Abbbian, @Oldjoints, @Mr.Sparkle, @DougDawson, and all the rest of you fantastic OG’s. Have a relaxing Sunday.

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m working on it right now @Greenfingers .
:v:t4:
You do the same. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Fires going, checked the grow closet :white_check_mark:
Got a Apollo Ape nug out. Life is good :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone and I hope today goes well for everyone! :hugs:

I slept badly because of excitement as I spent a chunk of time yesterday redoing my 4x4 tent as my new light came in which pretty much just about fits in there so there was a lot of moving shit around to allow the unit to move freely up and down for height adjustments as the plants grow skywards.

Bottom line is that I am extremely grateful, blown-away and overly excited at the possibilities I now have beyond what I was already accomplishing! :sunglasses:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (18)

It’s sitting at 78% brightness and I don’t think the plants can take more right now :rofl: :+1:

11 Likes

Hell yeah! That light fits exactly in your tent. Oh, you are gonna love what that light will do. In my opinion, @MarsHydro has really stepped up their game and is now the top producer of quality lights at affordable prices. Good for you bro.

6 Likes

Looks like a perfect fit, if I can ever get my basement back ill have to get a tent.

2 Likes

Good Sunday Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Enjoy that “like”…it’s my last!

3 Likes

Just starting my day, lol already outta likes

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed well you can have some of mine haha

1 Like