Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

lol I hear that! i think them hairballs are the only downside to owning a cat lol one time is one too many!

especially if ya run around barefoot in the morning!

2 Likes

Did you hear about the 4 killed in Kingfisher when someone rolled in at night on their OP with automatic weapons. 1 seriously injured and 4 killed.

3 Likes

No i hadn’t heard about that. They catch the one did it?

2 Likes

Getting dangerous here in Okie country……
Nope still at large…….

3 Likes

Hell cuz, I think it’s getting dangerous everywhere! Folks busting loose at the drop of a hat

1 Like

About the only good thing i can think of about being invalided is I can’t get out and about, so not too worried about random shit like that. I tend to be on ‘high alert’ when we do have to go out

1 Like

have a great day all

2 Likes

Morning folks! Might have a big day ahead of me today. Stereo receiver took a shit on me so from tragedy comes opportunity in the form of a new one. Couldn’t decide between 2 that cost the same exact price (the internet in general was split and seemed to conclude they were about equal anyway). Went to the website a minute ago and one is now $100 off. Between that, the 10" downfiring sub I just found cheap on facebook (because new receiver is 7.2) it’s about to be an exciting and loud day :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Johnny come-on, there is no such thing as bad weather.
There is only Bad Clothing.

3 Likes

lol ok keep telling yourself that cuz! Twice the number of tornadoes average for this month nationwide, I’d call that ‘bad weather’
Not to mention the whole country is socked into a helluva storm

4 Likes

Tornados, Thats when you put your Basement on.
Hope you have a great one today J

2 Likes

I don’t get folks stopping here, 1 time in the 5 yrs we been in this house has anyone stopped unannounced lol I’m not a very social animal anyhow, so it doesn’t bother me too much. But i do like a bit of company now n then

3 Likes

lol im that way myself dont really like unannounced visitors unless Pamala Anderson wants to stop by with Madonna :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve got a couple buddies that do not know how to call ahead. No matter whats going on.
Surprises are good and all, but I Might be a little more available… with a call if you know what I mean…

2 Likes

lol the one person that did make it to my door got met with a 44 mag in his face and got ran off

3 Likes

Lol hahahaa nice one J

1 Like

Maybe 4 hours below 70’s, just a couple in the low 60s. Recently cleaned all the fans, but missed the heater. Not going to sweat it.

1 Like

Well, you gotta understand the situation cuz. At that time we were licensed commercial grow op, security is a primary concern in that field. Folks getting robbed and/or killed all over the state in the ganja business

4 Likes

!! Understood

and I was just worried about having enough Beer in the fridge.

Your actions are perfect

2 Likes

Couldn’t say it any better …

If you’re not family …do not show up unannounced

Even then if your family you should know not to show up without a heads up …lol

Respecting peoples privacy is a hard thing for some folks

5 Likes