Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I’m telling yah I wish I could remember some strains I know most were 70-80’s

2 Likes

I’ve kept a backup power supply for so many years now, it’s hard to imagine not having a genny lol

at least 25 years now

4 Likes

Now that sounds like true friendship, and they’re lucky to have you cuz!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the smokin’ OGs.

Happy Friday @Abbbian!

7 Likes

Early good morning OG! Anyone remember how excited I was about that new receiver yesterday? Hooked it all up painstakingly, had some issues getting it up and running but got it done. Sounded absolutely amazing… for an hour. Some pops and visible sparks later and I have a paperweight.

They better thank me for returning it civilly instead of sailing it through a window! :laughing:

10 Likes

Morning OG. Only reason I care it’s Friday is grandkids will be with me, not in school.

5 Likes

Um lol cuz! It’s Saturday

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Guess I’m not awake yet

6 Likes

lol I do the same, lose track of what day it is. Couldn’t resist bustin ya chops on it!

7 Likes

Lol, good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Little bit of snow this morning. Have a beautiful weekend.

5 Likes

Good morning all you awesome folks! Happy Friday!!! Don’t you just love Friday’s!!!

7 Likes

lol i love Saturday more

5 Likes

There was a time that what you called a day didn’t matter (except Sun). 5:30 came at the same time every morning.
I love life on a farm. lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this…… I hate it that you spent good money only to be disappointed!

Hey at least you aren’t as ugly as this fool:

7 Likes

On a farm even Sunday starts before sunup lol

4 Likes

Oh yeah. But Granny wasn’t kicking you in the posterior to get you done with chores in time to get cleaned up for church. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh they’re going to replace it! It was Costco and they’re supposed to be very good with returns so I’m not expecting issues. Just blows my mind this thing actually popped and sparked like that in the first hour.

The phone camera looks like a robot eye!

3 Likes

Never had a problem with returns at Costco. At least they didn’t say you had to send it back to the manufacturer and wait 6 months to get it back like others have done to me…….

3 Likes

Oh that would suck. Really hoping Costco doesn’t pull that on me. If I didn’t think it could possibly go back on the shelf and ruin someone else’s day I would just say I didn’t like it, get the money back and buy another to avoid any chance of them telling me to send it to the manufacturer.

2 Likes