Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Ah! You ain’t ugly. Just not as pretty as normal folks. Hehe.

6 Likes

“Normal” is highly overrated.
Good morning bro. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning everybody.
Only one week until Christmas. Better get out there and get your wives some presents, you procrastinating sumbitches. And nothing that has an electric cord (like vacuum cleaner, Crock-Pot, iron, etc. That means work. They don’t like that.) You’ll be money ahead if you get her something really shiny and sparkly. Like jewelry. Happy wife equals happy life.
You’re welcome!

7 Likes

Dang, and I bought her a compound bow. I put my initials on it to remind her who gave it to her.
:slight_smile:
I bet she’ll just love it!!!

10 Likes

Good choice. At least you won’t be returning it to the store.

4 Likes

I just used a woodburner to burn my GF’s initials into the vacuum. No good?

6 Likes

At least it wasn’t one of her sex toys……

4 Likes

That would hurt like hell to burn my initials into MY wife’s sex toy.

7 Likes

I’m not branding myself for her :smirk:

8 Likes

No guts no glory……

8 Likes

Wow…you left that one hanging right up there for Slick to knock out of the park and he left it alone.

7 Likes

I didn’t sleep much. Plus I already said that I didn’t want to brand myself :wink: His concern for me is nice though :laughing:

5 Likes

Pete, please tell me that’s a baseball metaphor!! lol

4 Likes

But where r the grandkids lmao stoner

2 Likes

Amazon keeps fucking up and delivering all my packages without discrete packaging so she knows her big gift already :expressionless:

3 Likes

That sucks @Rabeats2093 . I won’t put a like on that post.

3 Likes

Twice now brother …really bums me out …like alot
But it is what it is I guess

4 Likes

Sleeping in just over the hill. My oldest used to get confused in what day. We had today, then next day, and the other day. I guess now I get confused.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
I see this is an especially lively morning! Out of likes so I’ll need to swing back through later and hit you all

3 Likes