Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

They delivered my new COB light in the regular packaging so that sat on my steps all day for anyone to see. Not happy about it.

I don’t know if they still do but Amazon used to offer gift wrapping. It would suck to have to pay extra for that but at least if they wrap the original package they then have to box it up n a standard brown box.

6 Likes

Good afternoon JP!
Good afternoon @Slick1, @Emeraldgreen, @Cormoran and @crownpoodle!!
Good afternoon everyone!!
Great Fri! I mean Great weekend to all!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :partying_face: :taco: :hamburger: :mushroom: :broccoli: :bread: :beers: :beer: :wine_glass: :coffee: :maté:

@CanuckistanPete Spectacular Friday to you friend!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

goode afternoon everyone

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

lol its after midnight sooooo goooooood morning everyone have a blessed day

7 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed So I started yesterday thinking it was Friday. Then football was on, making it Sunday by later afternoon. Figured it out when Carrie Underwood wasn’t on I reconnected with earth. I’m blaming the SFV OG I poached from the missus jars.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Emeraldgreen @olschool @crownpoodle (thought you were someone else there for a second with the Friday mention) & OG.

Oh and a very special good morning to my friend @Abbbian

10 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete and @crownpoodle!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!!
:bread: :banana: :peanuts: :hot_pepper: :green_salad: :sandwich: :beers: :wine_glass: :maté:
Let’s have some fun!!
:footprints:

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @crownpoodle, @olschool, @Abbbian, @Emeraldgreen, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Sunday.

12 Likes

Good morning my friends!

11 Likes

Some days I gain a day, some days I lose a day lol

8 Likes

Good morning folks!

8 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Mornin’ OG!

So I’ve stumbled upon the secret to home audio and I’m going to share it with you - be behind the times so that when you catch up to them it’s like alien technology! :laughing: My last receiver was an Onkyo from like 2011 which replaced one from around 2005 and the leap was nothing short of spectacular. Now that I’m current with Atmos and bells and whistles that didn’t exist in 2011 it’s again such an insane leap it’s crazy. Listening to Dear Mr Fantasy from Traffic right now and it sounds friggin’ incredible! Next up Down By The River from Neil Young to test out what having a second subwoofer is like :grinning:

6 Likes

Good morning again everyone
@JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Abbbian @BigMike55 @Slick1 @Cormoran @CanuckistanPete @olschool @Natea @MoBilly

10 Likes

Morning folks!!!

:hugs:

7 Likes

I’m still using my old Kenwood setup from 1973. Still looks and works like new. Plus my old turntable is still running good. Just replace cartridge about every couple years.

4 Likes

well good morning all and the start of a new week have at it everyone

3 Likes

Morning OG. Another day in Paradise.

2 Likes