Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning Johnny, good morning early bird OG’s. Short week and a long weekend coming up. Stay safe and let’s get r done.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @olschool @crownpoodle @Greenfingers & OG.

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers, @crownpoodle and @olschool!!
Good morning everyone!!
Great week to all!!
:coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs

5 Likes

Morning my friends.

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good morning all!!!

10 Likes

If you’re just playing vinyl through it then you’re good to go cause even with brand new receivers phono is an analog input. Still if you played it through full surround you’d be ON the dark side of the moon :laughing: This thing is so crisp and clear it’s insane, and technically I’m still not maxed because with the Atmos thing you’re supposed to have upfiring speakers that bounce sound off the ceiling to create a “dome of sound”. Someday…

Mornin’ OG!

6 Likes

Back in the day. 1970’s, I had a pair of Bose 901 speakers that sounded incredible. They boasted the direct/reflecting sound buy having speakers around the entire speaker box. You would have the sound coming straight at you plus sound reflecting from the walls and ceiling.
Those were stolen.

And analog is superior.

6 Likes

My tv is like a year older than Arc so I can’t output sound to it through HDMI unfortunately. HDMI is the king because it passes the most audio resolution but optical vs analog is the same argument as fiber optic internet over standard wired. It really matters more for the home theater audio side of it than the music side though

4 Likes

Whatta NERD!!!:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

A nerd with a stereo that’ll bring tears to your eyes! :laughing:

6 Likes

…everyonce Ina while I’ll see those videos of people with mega woofers and subs …idek how they do it

2 Likes

I don’t know that anything I have is “mega” but I do know that if I can put this thing together anyone can. One of the benefits of the internet age is that someone out there has done it already and a million others are there to tell you why it works.

I feel fancy having a second sub!

3 Likes

OH Yeah ! Bose 901’s pumpimg hard with a Marantz amp !

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @BudBusterPro @Illicitmango @crownpoodle @Oldjoints @olschool
@BigMike55 @Slick1 @Rabeats2093 @Abbbian @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete

8 Likes

Good morning all, good morning @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

YouTube is a saving grace brother !

3 Likes

Ok so one of the guys son who got a job at our place wanted to try my smoke so I gave him some paralyzed monster, he got halfway through a cone. He said to his dad, that old man knows what he’s doing. Hahaha old man. I thought about it for a minute and said to myself, yup that ole @JohnnyPotseed sure does know what he’s doing. Thanks Johnny you make me look good my friend, im just growing it.

6 Likes

Glad to hear folks enjoy the fruits of both of our labor cuz! I can breed all day long, but it takes a grower to bring out the best in any seeds!

I’m not ‘old’ lol just ‘well aged’, like fine wine. I’ll be only 74yrs young in a month…

edit… 74?! wait a minute… holy crap! I AM old!
:rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

7 Likes