Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

More so, it takes a damn great @JohnnyPotseed to come up with something as great!!
Hats off to this awesome youngster!! Go Johnny!! Go!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

Yer just aged well like a fine wine, Youngsters these daze, calling us old. Hahaha I just laugh as I fire up another one just like the other one.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Greenfingers My son calls me little old man!! :flushed:
Have decided to call him a baby (he’s 21! :dizzy_face: )!
And now downgraded him to “Embryo!!” So… that makes me a young ol’one!! :no_mouth: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well there ya go, I was sitting in the kitchen telling my 26 year old daughter that story about work and she said you are old. Whaaat? :joy:

3 Likes

@Greenfingers Funny thing about it, despite all those 59… I do feel as a kid somehow!! :joy:
Old young “Nutella” generations!! :joy: :hot_pepper: :flushed:

Damnit, lol whenever I ‘feel young’… I usually get slapped! :rofl: :joy: :+1:

The boss…er, I mean the wife, frowns on stuff like that!
Says something along the line that if I ever do, folks will see me hanging from a tree.

4 Likes

Hope it is by Mrs. Potseed!! :flushed: :sweat_smile:

She ain’t joking!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Her and me have a lot of fun, picking and playing around. But the honest truth is, we’re still on our honeymoon lol 40 yrs into it now, but still …

6 Likes

I don’t feel old, I’m 61 but im sure looking forward to retirement. I can really get into this hobby full time. I think that means smokin alot more weed :laughing:

4 Likes

Retirement isn’t all it’s made out to be cuz. I ran towards it, then came outta retirement for commercial grow-op lol Now medical issues have me there again! But sounds like you gotta plan, lol
I’ve never considered growing Ganja to be a chore or work. Nor a ‘hobby’… it’s just been a life-long effort to grow as much, and as good, as I always tried to. If that makes sense?

I live to grow, and grow to live. I stopped drinking, and drugs, also women and gambling. lol Only thing left for me is growing Ganja! If that gets taken away, well then I’ll probably just go on and dig my own grave!

edit… the only way growing gets taken from me, is if I just can’t physically do it any more.

5 Likes

Although I kind of see what @Greenfingers and seem to agree (though neither of us has retired yet, so, easier said than done!! :dizzy_face: :sweat_smile: ) with you, I also try to look at what JP says!! Somehow, something on my mind says that, if we’re not careful, retirement could be a bad stigma, certificate, societal state of “unable” to be productive!!
Still, I do look forward to getting busy with my own weird and personal enterprises!! Always keeping an eye on being active, busy! And hopefully surrounded by quality buds as JP said so well!! You people are awesome!! :sunglasses: :hugs:

3 Likes

I kinda have a plan, I should be able to quit going to work with my pension and hopefully my 401 retirement if they don’t steal it. I grow it out of necessity myself. I started when my kids were born because I couldn’t afford it. I guess I see it as a hobby like my garden or flowers, it is satisfying to grow my own. Like I always say, I couldn’t do it without all of my OG’s here💚

Oh yeah, I have a few acres to play with when I do retire, and the wife will keep me busy im sure.

5 Likes

Oh yes lol that self-generating, never-ending ‘honey-do’ list. I swore that thing got bigger on it’s own.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good morning @chronix @JohnnyPotseed & OG.

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @chronix. Good morning OG’s.

7 Likes

morning everyone here in OG land

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @chronix, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers and @olschool!
Morning everyone!!
Great Tuesday to all!!
Except you Pete… Great Friday to you bud!!
:footprints: :sandwich: :seedling:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Morning bud how’s those fem Frankie’s doing getting some tiger stripes yet?

5 Likes