Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Fem Frankie beans should be up for adoption soon cuz

13 Likes

Got the seed itch happening throwing down seeds like there’s a never ending supply . Need to save room for Frankie when she’s ready.
Think your holding another special pack of something for me as well can’t remember what the hell it was I’d picked but at the time I know it sounded good.
Merry Christmas

3 Likes

That would be the FrankenBubble cuz. Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble (pollen courtesy of @DougDawson)
btw lol I grew out a couple of the Frankenbubble and hit them with more SB pollen, to make ‘FrankenDoubleBubble’ lol

8 Likes

Yup that’s it . Note to self : stay out of the seed vault till these arrive before I know it I’ll be maxed out on plant count and room .

It’s like a new bag of your favorite candy eat them all in one sitting, seeds and I have a serious problem .

3 Likes

That’s awesome thanks it’s a viscous tempting time with so many great seeds available to grow and only so much space and time.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Seems I’m late to the party today. Good Morning OG. I think Santa was early or something. I got food wrappers on the floor. Spilled coffee. My edibles are out too. I’ll need to look and see which jar I grabbed at 2:45.

5 Likes

Morning folks. Better late than never.

2 Likes

Here’s an update of sorts…
I did some light LST, (spread them legs gal!) a bit of pruning, some defoliating, and total pollinating on the Frankenstein that was ready for the pollen from @MoBilly

Here’s a couple random bud shots of the FrankenBubbles

14 Likes

Those are nice flowers right there.

7 Likes

Would I be wrong if I said they look like paralyzed monster lol, but then so far everything I see with frankenstien genes look like frankenstien.:+1:t2:

2 Likes

lol cuz, that’s what I’ve been saying awhile now. The crosses with Frankie gal are made with pollen from other strains hit onto Frankenstein females. She won’t let anything change her very much! Most I’ve seen are small hints of taste/buzz changes, but never very strong changes, especially in her growth pattern.

6 Likes

Thanks for that…

1 Like

I’ll be taking more pics every now n then. In about a week, so y’all can see how this gal is doing after my treatment of her today lol
I plan on taking pics through the whole grow. Kinda mini growlog.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine my friends.

4 Likes

Good moring @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG.

4 Likes

Morning JP, OG, and anyone else headed towards coffee.

3 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @crownpoodle, @CanuckistanPete and @Greenfingers!
Morning everyone!!
Great Wed. to all!!
:seedling: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer:

5 Likes

Morning everybody!

5 Likes