Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

santa musta had a hell o a hard night and didnt quite make it to the dispo :rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning @chronix!
Good morning everyone!!
:sunglasses: :eyeglasses: :musical_score:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Abbbian & OG!

9 Likes

Patience, grasshopper… Patience!! Friday’s here! Look around up down and inside yourself!
Grasshopper!! :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

You’re right @Abbbian IT IS FRIDAY!!!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @chronix, @Abbbian, good morning OG’s. 3 day week. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

morning all happy hump day

8 Likes

Good morning friends and family! It’s supposed to be 65°F today. Hard to believe we were below zero just like two days ago.

9 Likes

Morning OG! @BigMike55 that’s a pretty big swing.

8 Likes

Morning folks!! :hugs:

9 Likes

Morning fellers and feller-ettes of OG!

9 Likes

Morning everyone go out (or stay in) and have a great day!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Been a very rough night

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
What happened?

8 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Notta lotta cuz, just the same old stuff that’s been wrong all year. Just a lot last night
Coming up on 74yrs old in less than a month, and sometimes it feels more like 104 lol

10 Likes

I feel ya cuz, the past year’s been nothing but curveballs left and right.
I think I’m coming down with something, couldn’t sleep all night, feel like crap. About to throw some epsom salt and buds in the tub, have myself an infused bath :laughing:
Hope you feel better today.

8 Likes

Yep. The damn medical issues just keep piling on top of each other. The bad part is a lot of them exacerbate each other, compiling the damage, and making improvement and/or recovery damn near impossible. Attempting some sort of triage here on the homefront. Get the issues most pressing/damaging first and hopefully the lesser ones will correct themselves.
Getting old is not for wusses lol

8 Likes

Top of the day JohnnyPotseed, I am sorry to hear of your compounding ailments.

Hello good folks of OG: Happy Holidays to everyone!

6 Likes