Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I reckon one thing that’s important, never lose a sense of humor! If you can laugh at pain, even better. But laugh, no matter what…that’s the main thing.

9 Likes

OK lol with the help of the wife and this rollaround walker, also thankful for the new handicap ramp built by my son! I actually made it out to the barn today! :scream: lol
Here’s a new update
the Frankenstein I pollinated with @MoBilly’s Fem Frankie magic dust, is doing good, standing back up for the most part, recovered from the full spectrum treatment of a week ago. We’ll get to see the difference in the two Frankenstein, one I did everything under the sun to, the other I left ‘as is’ pretty much.

This morning I hit the next Frankenstein and also a SkyWalker with the last of magic dust from MoBilly
first pic is the Frankenstein

next is the SkyWalker

next up is the reversed Frankie, still putting out male pods along with some female flowers lol

Then we go into the veg room where the Frankie mother and others are
I hit all plants with the @BudBusterPro
the Frankie mother, needed a bit more Nitrogen to stop the yellowing

then there are 3 Frankenstein clones, 3 Buddha’s Cane, and an Island Sweet Skunk

some random shots of the seedlings coming along
first is some ICC (Ice Cream Cake) these came as a bonus from @BigMike55 in some ICC he gave me from his outdoor grow, they got pollinated but he has no idea with what lol but there are seeds! Nice healthy ones, so with ICC as the ‘mother’, I felt worth growing out.

Next is 2 pics of some Black Cream

I also dropped some more beans to germinate, Frosted Cobra photo regular from
SamWellBB - Baked Beanz
and some Strawberry x Alien Moonrocks auto regular
Honestly? lol I’m hoping for a couple males or at least one - of each!

12 Likes

Well the strawberry alien moon rocks sound interesting everything is looking really good glad you can make it out and take your own personal pics surprise they aren’t worse quality LOL jokes that black cream must tickle your fancy you grow it out a lot …My buddy just harvested some of it from seeds i gifted him …he enjoyed them …hope all is well with @Nagel420

That Frankie mother looks like a beast! .out of curiosity .what size pot ?

One hell of a prune/train job…that whole middle is wide open …won’t see no larf doing it that way!

4 Likes

I use 3gal pots (12") for everything, But I think I’ll be up-potting the Frankie mom into a 5gal bucket soon
The BC has a nice smooth taste/buzz, even when not cured

4 Likes

Looking great! Just wondering I think you said the reversal wasn’t producing pollen, are you now getting some pollen from her? It looks like there may be a little coming from an open pollen sac, on one of the leaves. Hoping you have a wonderful new year!

2 Likes

very little cuz very little but I’m leaving it be until it’s ran the course, for what ever bit it gives up!
There is nothing in the room except those 4 plants, which I want hit with Frankenstein pollen, so it’s fine

5 Likes

For sure something is better than nothing! You never know the newest pods may start dumping. My only reversal I’ve done the first bunch of flowers had no pollen, but the next set were loaded. I’m hoping the same happens here for you! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I still have a nugget of it hanging out in the shed .
My buddy ran into some problems asked if he could harvest here …bro you should have seen the bugs on these plants …aphids galore I almost didn’t do it …I suggested a bud wash of course he finally broke down and said he would so I held up my end of the bargain

I was crossing my toes fingers and hairs the whole time …hoping nothing contaminates my Indoor plants … days go by…buds dried he comes picks them up leaves me a nug …I haven’t gone in there yet to get it lol

3 Likes

The Frosted Cobra by SamWellBB is off the hook with frost/kief
I copy/pasted these pics from SamWellBB’s thread

16 Likes

Shit!! That is simply awesome!!
Damn beauty!! Frostyyuyyy ói [i
~dfas´´[ agerh

2 Likes

yep lol IKR? that’s why I’m hoping for a couple of boys outta this batch!

The really bad part? lol I have my rooms and feed schedules so dialed in, I get over 90% girls usually, sometimes 100%. A male happens only rarely, using regular seeds. I gotta mess stuff up to raise the chances of getting a boy!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Some of these are on a whole different level!! Impressive!!
:eyeglasses: :thinking: :100:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:eyes:

1 Like

Thnx cuz, lol I’m just glad & very lucky too, that the boss-lady…er, I mean the wife, is into growing as much as I am. She’s the only reason the grow is still going! She does it all, I mean everything! She opens and closes every day, no matter the weather. She waters, feeds, dead-leafs, moves around and adjusts lights/temps/humidity. Then cuts em down and brings em into me to trim/harvest where I am sitting here in front of the desk all day with my legs elevated! Damnitall, a good woman with the same interests is hard to find, but when you do…hold onto her!!

6 Likes

Sure do appreciate you running my girls bruh.
FWIW… My grand daughter says the Skywalker is her favorite smoke that I grow.
Mine is Island Sweet Skunk. Hehe.

3 Likes

I’ve grown SkyWalker for about 4-5 yrs now cuz. Crossed it with a couple others. It’s a good one for sure.

1 Like

You found a jewel, a pearl, a priceless human being!! Honor her and say thanks every day!!
One in a million, if not less!! Congrats!! Mrs Potseed, you are an amazing person!!! Take care of Mr. Potseed! No need to say!! Lol@! We all know!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh, hell! My bad. I thought those were my cuts you were running.

1 Like

They are lol I discontinued the SkyWalker I had going, along with a lot of others, when I stopped commercial growing. We had over 50 strains/mothers going and had to thin things down to 24 (12 in veg 12 in flower for 2 of us) SW was one of the dropped strains. But glad i got it back, from you!
there’s a jar of SW curing, along with some others lol

3 Likes

So…

Thanks for running my girls brother. Haha.

I think I harvested mine at 70 days. I think. The giant nugs I got from her were so heavy they were bending the branches almost double. Stakes are in order. And even after a few weeks in the jars curing, they are so sticky you need to wipe your fingers unless you want to become temporarily attached to everything you touch. I got four quart jars full of buds plus a shitload of trim and larf for hash. It was an excellent example, for sure. You saw it.

3 Likes

Yep lol awesome grow job you did cuz! Mine aren’t anywhere near the size you got, but not being able to tend properly, we still got a couple ounces from the SW.

3 Likes