Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Im in. I know Im gonna miss this. I know it.

1 Like

Yeah, riiiight :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1: how about this, cuz (snicker) I’ll just put you up first of the list? cool? :joy: :wink:

Seeing as how they’re coming from you, lol i mean it’s only fair that you get some first! Oh wait… lol you already did!
I think yours will be offered up a few days before the ones I’m making lol

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

goodnight OG! lol

13 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:v: :hugs:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian & OG.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete and OGs.

Have a great Saturday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete @Illicitmango
Good morning to the rest of ya OGs!

Opportunity for 12 hours OT at the job today so ya know what I’ll be doing - making some $ when it’s there to be made. Hopefully an uneventful day

6 Likes

stove up - I never heard that term until I joined the military and moved south. Hope you are better and on the mend when you get back up @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Abbbian, @Illicitmango, @buck90, have a nice Saturday, ill be doing a brake job on my daughters car.

8 Likes

Morning all you Weed Warriors. Everyone have a spectacular day.

11 Likes

@BigMike55 How about cleaning the house!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :upside_down_face: :flushed:
The porch and one corridor done!! :v:

Later throwing autos in the dirt!!! :fireworks:

8 Likes

Leave the house cleaning alone. The way I look at it,
“It didn’t get dirty in one day, why get it clean in one day?”

8 Likes

You bad influence!! :sweat_smile:

It’s been impossible to leave it alone!! It’s a drag but it does feel good to see the whole damn thing clean!! Btw, there’s a cold one in the freezer getting ready for me!!
How’s the Island Skunk supply!? bet it’s been lowering! :joy: :hugs:

See you brother!!!

5 Likes

Oh I have plenty of the ISS. Couple quart jars. And a few clones going. And I’m running two females, one of which has has two applications of STS so I can make us some female seeds. Stay tuned brother. You’re on my list.

13 Likes

Oh boy!! Am I glad to hear that!! Major gratitude!! Thanks a lot!!
Yes!!! ISS!!!

6 Likes

I was told that once… It wasn’t a good thing. I played cat and mouse with that cop all through high school.
This is a much better list to be on.
:wink:

14 Likes

morning everyone

7 Likes

Morning my bros and sis’s in cannabis!

8 Likes

Ok folks, it’s update time lol
The Frankenstein i reversed has lots of seeds coming

The Frankenstein I hit with Fem pollen from @MoBilly is also bearing seeds

The SkyWalker I hit with fem Frankie dust is good to go with a lot of beans coming along

The reversed Frankie, and one of the other 2 Frankies I pollinated

The SkyWalker and the other Frankie

The new plants we just put into the budroom 2 Frankenstein, 1 Island Sweet Skunk, and 3 Buddha’s Cane… along with the 4 already in there.

Into the vegging room, where we took 4 clones of each, ISS, Buddha’s Cane, and Frankenstein

Moved some of the new seedlings that were getting into the lights on the shelf, also kept one Bonsai’d Frankenstein mom in veg.

a few random shots of seedlings on the shelf
Frosted Cobra, Black Cream, Ice Cream Cake, Strawberry x Alien Moomrocks,

23 Likes

Beautiful update @JohnnyPotseed!! :heart_eyes:
Everything looks great! :star_struck:

7 Likes