Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Thnx cuz lol I try :wink: :+1:

6 Likes

I was on the same list. “We know what you’re doing, we just haven’t caught you yet”. Never did either.

2 Likes

Morning OG. Nice line-up @JohnnyPotseed! Is it just me, or do your old bones hurt when the storm fronts go thru fast? I feel like a human barometer all winter.

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah cuz lol getting old is no fun, but hey lol it beats the alternative!

3 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone
How are you feeling today Johny?
Great update

3 Likes

Awesome work brother. Rose is really coming along with her growing abilities. Hawhaw.

Shitting aside. Your plants really took off since I saw them several weeks ago. NIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE!

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen thnx cuz! As to how I’m feeling? lol I wish I wasn’t!
@BigMike55 Thnx for the kind words cuz lol Rose helped me get out to the barn this morning and I sat in front of the work station while she handed me the plants to clone from, etc. All the ones that were in the middle of the room on the floor in veg got put into the budroom (see the group shot) except one Frankenstein I bonsai’d to keep as the new mom

6 Likes

We’re both here stirring it up, I’ll take that as a win today.

Damn cuz, sorry I meant to answer you in the post I just did lol But yep, ‘stir it up’ works lol

1 Like

Good morning all and WOW that’s a lot of beautiful plants for the morning uplift needed especially the Skywalker hit with fem Frankie and ISS in one I’ve been trying to get some of so many new ones and all are looking happy and healthy have a good weekend @JohnnyPotseed and OG family

2 Likes

Yup. Now Im gonna have to watch for ISS. Love the ole school stuff. Get well soon JP. This getting old aint for sissies.

3 Likes

post removed

2 Likes

That sucks! Medical costs are insane in this country

2 Likes

post removed

1 Like

Damn is right….

Ok I just sent my daughter off with new brakes. Im not too old to save money, I don’t know how much a brake job is nowadays but pads are $130 for all four wheels so im gonna guess its around $500 bucks with labor. Im glad im still able to do this stuff. Time for a burner.:green_heart:

7 Likes

That’s awesome @Greenfingers I am a fan of DIY wham possible……if I have the right tools already. If I don’t have them by now it’s a job I haven’t wanted to tackle

4 Likes

It’s one of the things I can still tackle. New cars are getting impossible to work on.

4 Likes

I can’t do that stuff any more, I’m just glad I have 3 sons willing to help out! No matter what the task is.
Another good friend also helps me out with a lot of projects around here, I ain’t calling any names… @Oldjoints:pray: :+1: :wink:

While 2 of the boys live on the coast, they do help when they visit, the oldest son handles most of the physical labor lol

11 Likes

ive got about 10k worth of snap on sold everything else gonna give these to which ever kid of mine becomes a m3echanic

6 Likes