Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I honestly have no idea of the money value of all the tools I have/had lol Some came from my pops, and some even came from grampa, I’ve already gave most away to the 3 sons and they’re welcome to the rest. Otherwise they’ll just sit gathering dust lol

5 Likes

I am getting my rear brakes done next week. I normally do them myself but my health has been kicking my ass lately so I am getting the only shop I trust to do them for me.
$140 for rear brake pads, they are selling them to me for $115. $125 for an hour of shop labour time.
Not too bad, I’d prefer to save the money but sometimes I just can’t… and I need rear brake pads done before I screw over the brake rotors. :laughing:

4 Likes

My stuff will go to the future son in law, he’s been restoring a 69 pick up truck. Him and his friends are gear heads.

4 Likes

My oldest son has a few different skill sets, all learned from me. So he’s always got work lol His ‘fun projects’ atm are an old Harley he’s restoring/rebuilding, a Riding LawnMower, a Mustang with the 302CI Boss, and a Chevy pickup.
He does almost all of the construction trades, licensed contractor for years, can do silversmithing/jewelry/gemstone carving, he also worked in the family grow op like forever lol He is a gearhead and been one since a kid, a local shop calls on him for their tough stuff and he makes good money with it.
He’s there for one job or another almost all week, every week lol (he’s good)

lol It’s a good thing he doesn’t come on here, otherwise he might see this, and think I’m bragging on him, and get a swollen head!

9 Likes

I am that lake weather! :rofl:

Missed y’all in here as this week was rife with fuckery. That being in the past I took the time today to make 2023 start off right!

https://overgrow.com/t/re-jalisco-landrace-co-op-seed-run-open/99399?u=pigeonman

Sign-up is open you wonderful people you!

4 Likes

I finally got in. Boy it was a cluster for a minute.

3 Likes

It took all day for me to get in here a couple days ago

Server overloaded lol OG is a popular site!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Goodnight OG!

12 Likes

Good night and Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Good morning too all the other OG’s as well !

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix & OG!

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete and @chronix!!
Morning everyone!!
:black_square_button:

7 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

morning all have a blessed day

7 Likes

Good morning my friends.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

5 Likes

well, the sun will be up in a short, I hope everyone has their ‘wake-n-bake’ ready or going!

5 Likes

OUT OF LIKES ALREADY!!! :rofl: I blame the Jalisco sign-up :fire: .

Morning everyone and have a POWERFUL DAY!

10 Likes

Morning all you fine marijuana consumers.

8 Likes

Let me see Johnny… I only have eight strains to choose from… LOL

9 Likes

lol Yeah right? Decisions, decisions…
sometimes life is soooo hard!

4 Likes

You know it!

6 Likes