Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

That Frankenstein girl is finally starting to show some cloudiness to her trichomes. Soon there will be nine strains to pick from.
:face_with_head_bandage:
It hurts my brain.

10 Likes

Too funny @lophophora.ca !
:rofl:
How did you infuse them? lol

3 Likes

this shocks me bud all things considered! :rofl: :v:

2 Likes

True. I have had a few die on me lately. :cry:
But I had some outstanding harvests early last year. I’m smoking Blak n Blu Cookies this morning @BigMike55 . :wink:

5 Likes

Looks like I got here in the nick of time, good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I cleaned some more seeds and rolled all the ground up Lsd into joints. Guess I’ll be having that for wake n bake. Have a nice Sunday my friends.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Are those fish sticks or chicken and why for breakfast either way?

Morning folks! Starting out my day without any likes so just know that if you took the time to come in here and say good morning I liked it irl as usual.

10 Likes

Chicken. Paired with a fruit smoothie makes for a perfectly normal breakfast- I think.

Why what do you eat for breakfast?

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Breakfast foods :laughing: Although a chicken breakfast is way better than fishsticks!

I know in the south they do like chicken, sausage, and cheese on a biscuit or even chicken, egg, and cheese so I’ve heard of people eating chicken for breakfast but I’ve never seen it happen :laughing:

Egg and cheese is the baseline here. Bacon is the preferred topper but sausage is good. Pork Roll is our local breakfast delicacy which is fantastic but should be used in moderation. Oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, waffles, omelets, homefries/hashbrowns. Yogurt and fruit if you’re health minded. You know breakfast shit!

8 Likes

Toast eggs and coffee. Nothing fancy here.

1 Like

I like a good old fashioned breakfast.
Bacon or sausage
Two or three eggs
Little bit of grits
Couple pieces of toast with butter and apple jelly

Or a bowl of cereal.

5 Likes

all of the above but you forgot a slice of ham steak :grin:

5 Likes

Toss in a glass of OJ and yas gotta deal! lol

5 Likes

Sometimes I fry up some bacon, an egg and a slice of cheese and put it on a bagel or a English muffin
That’s good eating right there.

Or how about biscuits and red eye gravy with spicy sausage.

3 Likes

Boudin and cracklings was my go to back in the day. Have to make my own now.

2 Likes

That’s some old southern Louisiana food there!

3 Likes

Catfish head biscuits and sausage gravy with a side of bacon and fried taters for this old boy. You gotta add that strong hot coffee though. lol

2 Likes

Variety is the thing here, it seems lol I like almost everything I’ve seen you folks mention for breakfast! We’ll have bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast one day, sausage gravy n biscuits another day, etc

5 Likes

Made my kids a Sunday morning favourite, chocolate chip pancakes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Good morni…afternoon OG! :grin:

14 Likes

Same here. And for the rare variety, today is french toast! :slight_smile:

6 Likes