Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning @CanuckistanPete, hope you get well quick!

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

Shitty deal. Dose up on zinc. It should help.
Hope y’all get to feelin better soon!

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @blowdout2269, @buck90 and @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!
Great week to all!
:hugs:

5 Likes

Morning OG! I missed a couple days. I think. Be well. Be safe. Be stoned.

3 Likes

The LSD I have are from @smokenhike, photo regs.

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Sorry I can’t help you my friend.

1 Like

Good Morning OG!
@CanuckistanPete I couldn’t ‘like’ that you have Covid, that sux cuz. Get better soon!
@Greenfingers it’s all good cuz I found some and made a trade.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 22 minutes before trying again.

[OK](javascript::wink:

5 Likes

happy monday all

1 Like

" You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 12 minutes before trying again.
[OK](javascript::wink: "
WTF? lol I just came back online like 30 minutes ago!

6 Likes

Morning all. I’m off to do a little trout fishing this morning with my brother. It will be a stone free day. Brother does not partake. He’s cool with it. He is on medical disability from military and says they will cut him off if they find out he’s been smoking pot.

7 Likes

Thanks JP…so far it’s not too bad, chills and fever, muscle aches, a bit of a cough. I’ve had worse hangovers. I’m 4 shots in so I’m sure that’s taken the bite off it.

5 Likes

The “like” is in support of your healing as soon as possible. :v:

:sob:

This is why I refuse to take of my mask in public; less about covid worries at this point tbh but 110% about any and ALL respitory illnesses… I’ve not had a cold since Covid started so when I do it’s gonna be BRUTAL

…that and wearing the mask makes it so I can make funny faces at people while they are talking and they don’t notice. :rofl:

THIS IS HEARTBREAKING. :cry:

I hope everyone has as fantastic Monday as Monday will allow!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Can they do that even in a state which weed is legal!? Damn!!
Sorry to hear that!! :thinking: :flushed: :eyes:

4 Likes

That’s total BS!

4 Likes

Lets run that one by me again MoB… I love Catfish, have never heard of an Uglier Biscuit

3 Likes

They’re just bigass biscuits is all lol It’s a ‘southern’ thing

2 Likes

Dang man. I hate to hear that! Take care.
:pray:

1 Like

As Johnny said :point_up_2:, big homemade biscuits. Usually sourdough biscuits around here.

2 Likes

Yep lol I forgot n left the part about usually sourdough out. But I’m sure folks got the idea with ‘bigass biscuits’! :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Love it guys!
Is there ANY fish in the Biscuit?
Snow-sculpting in Frankenmuth, I was exposed to a Large American style buffet breakfast (Zenders), First-time I’ve seen Fried Chicken N Grits for Brekky

3 Likes