Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete. @blowdout2269 and @crownpoodle!
Morning everyone!
Great week to all!!
:v: :seedling: :coffee:

9 Likes

Ok, think I’m fading…

Good morning & good night everyone! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning all.

9 Likes

Good morning my friends!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle , @Canuckistan, @MoBilly, @BigMike55, @Slick1 @blowdout2269, good morning OG’s, let’s have a good Monday.:peace_symbol:
@Abbbian too.

13 Likes

Hey. Asleep more than awake. Got the pain dialed down. Today I woke up baked. Residual from edibles.

5 Likes

Yep lol I never was fond of swimming in cold water

7 Likes

Good morning to all u OGers and hope you all are having a good morning!

8 Likes

It’s supposed to have a ton of health benefits but man is that a tough sell. I’ve been doing the “Scottish shower” on and off for the past few months and it’s hard to force myself to do it but a good percentage of the time it actually feels kind of good. Just turn it to cold for the last minute or so of your shower.

Morning OG!

10 Likes

Thats a good form of Birth Control @Slick1

7 Likes

I can’t help but remember a time on vacay in the early 60s in Bar Harbor, Maine. 4th of July, hot as hell in the low 90s. lol I went tearing down the beach and dove into the ocean to cool off… I came outta that water faster than I went in! Sat on the beach. blue & shivering, lol the damn water temps were low 40s!! Never again!

9 Likes

I used to jump in the crick (raised saying and spelling it and will say Crick instead of Creek til the day I die lol) after a night of partying when I was younger and I had a small crick that was fed by natural springs so it was ALWAYS 5-8 degrees colder than normal but I swear it’s the best way to get rid of the hangover and just crappy feeling imo!.. Got family outside of Manchester NH(directly next to Pat’s Peak ski resort)@JohnnyPotseed and they’re going to be moving to bar harbor to retire and I always have to remind myself that it’s never that warm no matter what time of the year it is but beautiful area (expensive)

6 Likes

Yes but weren’t you invigorated? :laughing:

I could see that. The adrenaline and survival instinct probably kill anything else!

8 Likes

morning everyone have a great week

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you crazy OGs :grinning:
I just got a new espresso machine this weekend :triumph:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

14 Likes

DAMN BOI NICE CREMA!!! :heart:

If you haven’t yet tried this:

1. long espresso cup
  2. add a pat of butter + 1tsp of hemp seed oil + 1-2tsp of MCT oil
  3. pull the espresso over the items and stir constantly.
  4. chug that creamy mix and then:
7 Likes

My JP collection, we will add fem frankenstien soon. Thanks Johnny for all your hard work and support of OG.

Gonna try the stop lights again, first run was all boys. Of course we’ll be doing fem frankenstien this spring.

8 Likes

Thanks bro :pray::grin:

MeaslyMindlessKouprey-size_restricted
:joy:

7 Likes

No reflection on your growing skills cuz. But to get all boys? Have you tried lowering the temps, if possible? Remember the old saying, (it’s true!) ‘Lower the temps, higher the percentage of girls… higher temps=more boys.’

I run my room where seedlings are at around 70F
The first 6 weeks (photo) are when the plant makes up it’s mind as to which it becomes, girl or boy. I say go for 8 weeks to make sure! lol In the case of autos, it’s the first 4 weeks that decision is made in.

i get over 90% girls with standard seeds, usually.

Of course, the temps are only part of the process lol The nutrients, humidity, & temps combined are the key.

10 Likes

That could have been a factor, my room runs anywhere from 70 to 85 on a hotter day. I wasn’t aware of that fact. I’ll start them in February when I can keep it a tad cooler. I think I tried them late summer last year when it was still running about 85 in the closet. Thanks for that tidbit of information.:green_heart:

6 Likes