Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Is that the name you’ve decided on? :laughing:

This is good cause I gotta go to work. Just poke the bear with a stick and run :rofl:

4 Likes

What’s up everyone, good morning!

7 Likes

Finally got my first chastisement for political. I won’t be going back to the CHAT thread.
I think someone called me out. Because it was less than a minute after I posted that I got chewed by a mod. I thought it was cool in there because there was several days of posts about the basketball player in Russia. That’s political. No one said anything. By mine got called out. Oh well.

1 Like

Cuz, don’t be worried about it. She was marijuana related, and yours was political. It’s no big deal, just let it roll off and keep posting your thoughts lol without being political, of course. :grin: :+1:
We’re all here for the Ganja primarily

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
I definitely wake up in a slower state of mind than the two of you @BigMike55 and @Slick1

8 Likes

Morning everyone!

7 Likes

Good afternoon JP!
Good afternoon everyone!!
Hey @BigMike55, don’t sweat it brother! It has nothing to do with the thread, but somehow, after a long and tiring subject had been dragged on, a minor thing you may have said triggered someone’s discomfort. I’ve been there too, got puzzled, yet I’m keeping on trucking!! Rest assured you’ve always been a source of respect and admiration for a bunch of OGers here, myself included!! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thanks bruh. Actually did not think about it being political. Just was watching news when I was posting. Someone evidently thought it was intentional to start chaos, which it was not. It was a simple post that got under someone’s skin. Unintentionally, though. Won’t happen again.

5 Likes

What was the post? lol
He said trying to stir the pot.
Brother @BigMike55 , I’m shocked that anyone would, or could, get upset about something you posted! :hushed:
I’m casting my vote for BigMike for Mr. Congeniality!
Who’s with!?
:trophy:
:crown:

5 Likes

Appreciate it but I was wrong and apologized. Like I said. It was not done maliciously. Anyone who hangs with me knows I would not do that intentionally.

9 Likes

The whole discussion over there was a sh@t show. And it just kept going on with the same stuff repeatedly in slightly different ways over and over.

7 Likes

Yeah. I feel bad about even making the first post about her. I just figured it was pertinent to the forum. It turn into a crap slinging monkey fight.
Some things should just stay in the mind of Billy.

4 Likes

Don’t worry @MoBilly , you probably noticed most of the shit flinging and name calling was from one particular user. Was really that users responses that caused all the discorse. Was not really about the topic but rather them chastising everyone who did not follow their feelings on the subject. It happens and not your doing.

Hey @BigMike55 , you just hit the thread at the wrong time bro. The MODs closed 2 political threads today so they were on high alert and someone flagged you. Some ass flagged me twice a whole ago. Once for posting a plant pic after being asked to and once for me saying sorry for posting it after they flagged it. I mean if some twit will flag an apology than clearly nothing is safe around some users.

9 Likes

Exact-a-mundo.

2 Likes

I’m offended by that word. I prefer it without the hyphens :laughing:

1 Like

@CanuckistanPete
People that are offended, offend me! lol

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning bro. Hopefully you are feeling better

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Blu-Tri and good morning to all OGers!

7 Likes

Guess I’m about in the ‘fair-to-middlin’ range lol

7 Likes