Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good to hear.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Blu-Tri, good morning OG’s. Another hump dayyyyy.

9 Likes

Here we go again. Another good day to be alive.
Morning OGers

6 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!

9 Likes

Good morning JP! Good morning fellow OG’s! HUMP Daaayyyy!

☆DJSF

8 Likes

Altered that to fit my mood this morning :grimacing:

Morning OG!

That’s me! I’m an everyone!

8 Likes

Good morning every@Slickone!! :confused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Good enough!? :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Been late a lot lately but GOOD MORNING!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope you fair well today Johnny.
It’s nice today. I didn’t want to come in because there’s too much not getting done anyway but I’m just barely back on my feet so here I am :open_hands:t4: setting in front of the tube again (insert bad word here _____) letting even more work pile up.
@LegsMahoney I take care of the outside critters… in the morning before it gets crazy hot so I’m always about this time getting on here during these kind of days.

5 Likes

its been the little human critter my wife and i made thats been taking up my time in the morning, hahaha

6 Likes

Good man. :+1:t4:
It may sound crazy but it’s true. Enjoy this time. There will be a day that you will miss it. My wife was badly injured when she delivered my last child (my daughter), She was laid up for a long time. We almost lost both of them. I had to take off work and stay home to do dang near everything with my daughter and take care of my wife. It was a long recovery. After things were better with my wife, I went back to work.
I never had that experience with my son. It was amazing to me that I absolutely loved the experience with my daughter. Years later I found I missed that time. Crazy right? lol

8 Likes

That is crazy, I already feel pangs of that, she was colicky when she was born and I struggled hard, wishing the days away that she’d grow out of it and we could get back to some sense of normal, now looking back I feel like it all happened too fast, what a trip haha

5 Likes

Right after the wife had our 3rd son in 3 yrs, she had a partial hysterectomy, the operation was fine but when they gave her a shot for the pain, the nurse ran the needle through the right leg sciatic nerve!
It put her down for a year while she had to learn to walk again. Meanwhile, I had to play ‘Mr. Mom’ for a year, changing diapers, cleaning, all housework etc.
Like yas say looking back it was a grand time, but I gotta admit lol there were times I was like ‘oh hell no’!

5 Likes

That happens and it gives a man pause for thought and more appreciation for all the good mothers out there.

2 Likes

Did you get in on those AK Bean Brains? I think that would be an interesting strain to dust with that Bodhi Blue Sunshine pollen. It would have BB on both sides.
Yeah, AK Bean Brains is Blueberry Muffin X Vintage Blueberry

Naw cuz, I got plenty of strains to hit. Not wanting to be greedy, let others get em.

2 Likes

cool but it’s not being greedy if I split mine with you when the time comes. lol
If you want, I’ll make a note in my hard journal to do just that. No problem. You know my needs are small. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well if you get enough to do that without hurting yourself, I’d appreciate that cuz!

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes