Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning you old hippie…… and all the hipsters of OG

8 Likes

Hey now cuz… I represent that remark! er I mean thnx! lol
I see you’re up early, as always lol
@Oldjoints I wanna thank you for the favor yesterday! Awesome stuff

3 Likes

You are very welcome!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @Greenfingers and all other OGers!

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete
and fellows

9 Likes

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!

8 Likes

Good morning friends!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a spectacular day. Except that @Slick1 feller. He don’t deserve a a good day. Mediocre days for mediocre guys, is what I say.

9 Likes

Well for what it’s worth my morning is anything but good. Turns out it poured last night and I know this because it’s the one night I forgot to close my truck windows in the history of owning it.

9 Likes

Well that’s always nice to wake up to. Been there, done it. Sucked then, still sucks now.
Now you will always have that musty smell even after it drys.
Congrats.
Good thing is you already got the worst of the day behind you

6 Likes

I wouldn’t count on that seeing how this week has gone so far. At 10:30 or so I should be receiving a confirmation text that my dog my ex and I had together has been put to sleep so there’s that to look forward to. This whole week can go fuck itself and the sooner the better.

I’m just biding time until life loses interest in messing with me and lets me return to the normal level of struggle :laughing:

6 Likes

Ah, hell. Sorry I fucked with you this morning bro.
But if I didn’t, you would think I didn’t love you anymore.

Hang in there bruddah. The weekend is right around the corner.

7 Likes

No harm no foul. This week has been such a constant stream of face slaps I’m pretty numb to it. Life had to throw the dog in the mix just to top itself.

And you’re most definitely right that if you didn’t mess with me I would be concerned!

8 Likes

Sorry about your dog, man. I had to put one down a couple years ago. She was an inside lap dog. 19 years we had that dog. It was a heartbreaker.
Go smoke a bowl and get yer head straight, my friend.

6 Likes

It always sux bigtime to lose a long loved family member (pet) Sorry to hear it cuz.
Had to have my pride&joy Casper (Blue Pitt) put down a few years ago, damn that hurt!

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone
Dogs alerted me to this

8 Likes

Is that a cub following behind? That’s a bad situation for your dogs. If so, their very lucky.
I have seven livestock guardian dogs. I would hate to see what would happen with a big sow like that protecting a cub that couldn’t run away. We have bears around the area. One big boar was seen right on my driveway three years back when the band was leaving practice. My buddy that was in the first car estimated it to be around 450 lbs. He used to hunt Black Bear so he’d have a good idea about that.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dog. Our dogs have always been loved like family.

2 Likes

It’s a young one. No cubs with this one. We were inside so no danger for us. There is a big male that is usually about 8 hours behind though.
Sorry as well @Slick1.
Love my dogs. They are spoiled little girls :joy:

4 Likes