Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

It just feels weird being the first good morning on here

5 Likes

Good morning all my friends!
Johnny, I hope all is well. You are normally first out of the gate in the AM.

3 Likes

everyone will be back on when the site is up and running with security cert. good morning everyone as well!

shows lemonade joe has been missing for 2 days so he may not know about the issue

4 Likes

Yeah you are probably correct. @Slammedsonoma420
Johnny just didn’t ignore the certificate problem and log on anyway like I did.

5 Likes

Think he had a computer issue recently so I’m thinking that your right @MoBilly

4 Likes

I have texted with him, he is just busy right now. He will show up……

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Damn it, i tried everything to getOG to load…couldn’t get it, even with @Oldjoints trying to help me. But I finally D/L Microsoft edge (I use FireFox) and it let me ‘ignore’ and open anyways lol
So here I be at 1:45AM

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG.

I’ve had issues getting on as well.

Doug told me there’s an expired certificate that needs to be renewed. Ya…I don’t know either.

4 Likes

LJ will get around to taking care of it, but I hear he’s dealing with a new baby atm, plus sometimes it can take a few days to go into effect when certificates are renewed

Which reminds me lol Congrats @LemonadeJoe on the new baby! IF what I heard is correct

3 Likes

Hey hey! Good morning everyone, looks like the security certificate got renewed

4 Likes

nope cuz not that I know of. i had to come in through the back door

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Glad everything is back up and running.

6 Likes

Ok lol OG IS ‘back’!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good morning OG…

I hope y’all have a great weekend…

4 Likes

Hey Johnny I threw up some shots in my OD thread of the Stop Lights I got going outside, but I figured I’d drop one here too. She’s an animal! Had to lop her head off when it started climbing up over the top of the 6’ stakes I got her supported with.

Stoked to see this gal flower soon. Thanks again for the genetics buddy!

5 Likes

Morning OGers
Glad the site is back up. I was afraid it might be a replay of the first ShutDown.

Anyways you fine folks have a good 'ern.

6 Likes

Good, great morning OGs! Missed ya! I’m with ya @BigMike55 it gave me flashbacks to that day of the black screen!

Wheeeew!!

Heyyyyy @JohnnyPotseed the Blue Girl arrived safe and sound! Thanks so much!

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Glad to hear they made the trip ok cuz!

3 Likes

Mornin’ and welcome back OG! I was getting a bit nervous there and thought “of course OG would go down THIS week” :laughing:

3 Likes

Do I say ‘I told ya so’ now? lol topping or LST is the only way to keep her height down.
But gotta say DAMN! that’s a pretty girl there! lol

3 Likes