Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

That’s one reason most families back in the hills kept hogs. The only thing passes through their system is the teeth. Pick them up and smash them and there is nothing left but manure.

8 Likes

@Papalag
There will be fem crosses cuz. But the cards will be for straight Frankenstein fem seeds only.

@MoBilly This I already knew cuz lol My grampa kept hogs, and would joke about that fact now n then, ‘back in the day’ - '50s&'60s
But then also lol , his Ganja acreage was always around 25 acres, row on row of plants. All at the back of his farm.
lol When I say ‘back’ I do mean that cuz… his land went from road frontage back to the River with a small strip of woods on the river edge.
Not that big a farm really, was down to 150+ acres when I was born. He had the farms on both sides for about 1/2 mile each directions under ‘tenant farming’ He owned the local tomato cannery, the local tobacco house, and some other businesses

7 Likes

lol I’m stoned AF and rambling
back later, I’m hungry lol

9 Likes

You? Stoned and rambling?
Who’d a thunk it…………

6 Likes

Naw man, not me… I’d never do that! I don’t inhale
ok Rose is bringing me a tray I’m off n outta here!

7 Likes

It’s Wonderful Wednesday and Good Morning OG! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Rise and shine OG’s, good morning Johnny, let’s get over the hump and head towards the weekend.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

A good morning for heart burn. The last thing I remember was eating a couple ribeye sandwiches at 2 am.

Sunshine Daydream #2 was a success, it think. :thinking:

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Got the munchies down Now gotta find one for the heart burn :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Dr. BigMike55 says put a rock in your shoe. After about an hour or so you won’t worry about that fnckin’ heartburn!

Your bill will be in the mail. You’re welcome.

Good morning everyone!

12 Likes

Morning everybody, checking in from the couch with a two year old, neither of us able to breathe through our noses

11 Likes

pH up a glass of water. 9 pH coffee.

6 Likes

What exit?

If you hear it pronounced that way you were only talking to the northern portion of the state. Only in @Nagel420 guido “taylor ham” country do people pronounce it joisey. The rest of us sigh a collective breath of frustration :laughing:

Morning brothers and sisters of OG!

8 Likes

Mornin’ folky folks!

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Good morning my friends!

7 Likes

Good night and good morning everyone! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes