Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Almost there, happy Thursday.

5 Likes

Ok im sitting here in the parking lot at work and the power is out. One of the guys says it’s been out since 1:30 last night :crazy_face:

5 Likes

sounds like you got the day off lol

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG…was out of service area for a few days so missed my GM duties.

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!
Morning OG!!

7 Likes

GREAT MORNIN’ FOLKS!

These tykes just went to bed and I’m over the :first_quarter_moon_with_face: with joy at them being so happy!

The happiness of the Jaliscos make it possible for me to ignore that it’s only 9c outside. :rofl:

10 Likes

Good morning to everyone today I hope you all have a great day The Doc

5 Likes

Mornin’ Weed Warriors.

6 Likes

Very happy indeed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Out of likes already!?
Dang! Well, Good morning all my normal friends, and one web-footed friend… You know who you are. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Morning fuckers! If today is anything like yesterday I’m going make the news tonight one way or the other!

7 Likes

Morning @Slick1. Neighbor problems? lol

4 Likes

Me too and I just got started
What’s up with that this is happening more and more

Also good morning all

3 Likes

Let me put it this way -

Exhausts shouldn’t cost $800
Dog shit should be picked up immediately
2 toaster strudels are not enough fuel for a day of manual labor
Random mushrooms force fed to you at high velocity via weedwhacker don’t taste great and isn’t as fun as it sounds
Bee stings hurt more than you remember
When the pull cord breaks on a job there’s no way in hell you’re fighting the machine onto the truck
Tools are good to have on the truck so you don’t have to leave a machine on a job and go fetch them
Don’t try to shortcut the fix by tying a knot in the pull cord because it will last exactly one pull
Don’t choose the most shade-less customer’s house to spend the next 45 minutes to an hour fighting what should on any other day be a simple repair
Watch that hot exhaust when fixing the cord because it doesn’t feel good on your forearm

But then it’s the end of the day, f’ it. You’re half a day behind cause of random bullshit but at least you’re done. It’s time to back it into the driveway, unload and call it a day. But then the second you park you hear the hissing.

Now it’s time to learn how badly a team of Chevy engineers can design a spare tire carrier! Turns out pretty damn bad.
Watch your feet! You’ve never had a truck fall off a jack before but this is a special day so boom!

And my morning is starting with - tires shouldn’t cost this much, specially after the exhaust bill.

Yesterday wasn’t my favorite day. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Unless it’s YOUR dog.

2 Likes

This ones for you @Slick1 …hope todays better!

4 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

Damn @Slick1 that is a hell day. Hope today is better

2 Likes

I am so happy I’m retired
Owning your own business is FUN they say it’s EASY they say
And WHAT CAN GO WRONG THEY SAY ! Who’s THEY
I want to meet them

Sorry for you troubles bro wow

Been there in so many ways ouch :face_with_head_bandage:

Hopefully it’s a better day go make some money

Paps

3 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know that the holy smokes afghan co-op is open signup if your interested.
Sativa nld afghan not the bld afghan

2 Likes

@Slick1
Dang bro! All that would almost make a feller hard to be around for a while! Here’s hoping today is a much better day.
:pray:

6 Likes