Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good Morning OG! Absolutely loving this cooler weather :slight_smile:

@Slick1 that is crazy, thinking its gonna just be like any ole normal day then all hell breaks loose. hopefully you have a better day today.

I saw the part about bee stings… back in June I was mowing my lawn and apparently there was some kind of Nest under the ground in the middle of my yard that I’ve never noticed week after week of mowing that same yard… just out of the blue I started feeling tingling all over my body and I thought maybe I got into some cowitch or Nettles or something. I happen to look down and there were tons of bees all over my shorts and my shirt just stinging the hell out of me. Luckily I’m not allergic but my fiancee wanted me to go to the ER so they could give me something to help with the swelling They concluded that I must have gotten stung in over 60 spots, not including the multiple repeated stings in the same spot. The second I actually noticed that there were bees stinging me I pulled my shirt up over my face and used my hand cover my package and ran for my garage leaving my tractor right where it was.
I no longer like mowing the grass lol. I didn’t really ever fully identify what they were but they were definitely smaller than the average size yellow jacket so I’m thinking maybe they were a nest of babies or something

5 Likes

Damn @Slick1 that kinda day doesn’t happen often, but when they do. it sux bigtime!

6 Likes

It came back on at 8:00😔

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

I always prefer those mornings where I can sleep in, but I like Friday mornings too.

Good morning!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s it’s finally Friday. We might be getting a Paralyzed monster and Grapex chop this weekend. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @LedZeppelin @lophophora.ca @Greenfingers
Happy Friday OG!

8 Likes

Morning Johnny!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!!

5 Likes

Hope that Grapex turns out good. She looks dandy. Just a bit different than the parents.

4 Likes

Good morning OG.
I noticed now that instead of a fuckwad next door leaving their patio lights on all night, I now have TWO fuckwads leaving patio lights on all night. One on each side of me.

3 Likes

Good morning OG, and happy Friday!

@BigMike55 is it something a bb gun could take care of? Quiet and very effective at popping bulbs lol.

5 Likes

Boy you would have to be a good shot to take out those tiny bulbs. I feel like just going over there and pulling the plug, but his Rottweilers don’t really like me.

3 Likes

Im glad I have 2 acres between me and my neighbors. Makes life simpler. I mind my business and they mind theres. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

When arriving :raised_hands:???

@JohnnyPotseed

16 Likes

have to check tracking, no idea when

Says Friday the 23rd

5 Likes

To my eye. That, right there, is the coolest card yet. The photo of the strain on the front is the kicker, in my opinion. Beautiful work @CADMAN

7 Likes

Believe me, in real life these look amazing. And thanks. I wanted to make something extra kickAss for my friend @JohnnyPotseed

8 Likes

Indeed.
I have not grown Frankie, but the Bloody Monster was some special pants. That is Frankie X Dragon Blood Hash Plants.

6 Likes

And that is appreciated cuz!
Did you see my edit on the post? Says Friday the 23rd

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Have two of those babies!! :yum:

2 Likes