Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

I feel the profound loss Peanut Butter suddenly soothed!

1 Like

I gotta feeling this is gonna be a really memorable cross, lol The blue Kush and Monkey Business, both very nice.
But, lol I like to cross the very best I can find, if nothing else, just to see for myself!

Is curiosity a bad thing? I think not! :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Lemme get with the cats on that. I heard they have opinions. But I agree with you.

3 Likes

Dayum, lol here we go again with choking off my likes. lol Looks like an imminent trip to the Emoji like-bank!

1 Like

Haven’t decided yet on what pollen I’m gonna hit the Alaska ThunderFuck with. Several to choose from, all good. lol
Blue Sunshine reg
Paonia Purple Paralyzer reg
Frosted Cobra reg
Blue Moon Rocks reg
Blue Kush reg

Any thoughts on the upcoming nuptials from all of you good folks? A pairing is in the future, just which one(s) lol

I guess I could hit each of the 3 with a different pollen, lol Then the fun really begins!

3 Likes

As for me, I defer to superior knowledge. Y’all know better. But can’t wait!

1 Like

Well, it’s not far off, lol I’ll be flipping these 3 gals in another week. Then a couple weeks to show sex and another couple weeks to get decent buds started. So say about 5 weeks from now, give or take a couple days. I gotta take a few clones to keep her going first, but that’s minor.

2 Likes

Blue Thunder!
Yay! I’m back on my keyboard! I’d never leave this place if I didn’t need to buy feed and make the doctors rich!

2 Likes

You have three to choose from. lol
I lean toward the BMR.
:slight_smile:
But what do I know? I’m still green at the gills with all the strains out there. lol Shoot, I didn’t start smoking regularly until almost 60.

2 Likes

I like that, lol Also thinking ‘Spinal Tap’ for another cross, maybe with Frosted Cobra or PPP.

2 Likes

So many strains, and so little time! lol :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :+1:

Y’all don’t mind me… I’m just the mad scientist off in my corner cooking up my devil’s brew!

MUAHAHAHA

3 Likes

11 Likes

I now see why it says Master Photographer under your name, @ MoBilly.
But how do you coax the monster man into being so amiably photogenic?

1 Like

@Butterthief1959 ,
It helps when you admit that you have a little monster in yourself too. lol
Start off on common ground, so to speak.

Oh and thanks @JohnnyPotseed , tonight I will rest easier.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait!!!
Did we somehow acquire another Knucklehead?
I won’t mention any names, I don’t want @Butterthief1959 to think I’m being mean.

5 Likes

It would appear that along the way, we’ve picked up a couple more, lol but that’s a good thing! Like minded (halfass crazy) folks are always welcome, as you know (being as how we allow YOU to be here)
:scream: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

@NDNCHILD & @Butterthief1959 are fitting right in!

4 Likes

I resemble that remark.

5 Likes

um… don’t we all?!

6 Likes

I’m proud to be part of this. @BigMike55 and @Slick1 in the morning, better than the funny pages :joy:

6 Likes

And I am proud and glad to have every one of yas that come by here!

5 Likes