Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

He used to be a doctor.
Something about small animals or something like that. He’s probably laughing about all of this now.

5 Likes

Just because you’re in the habit of removing small furry animals from dark places a doctor you are not! :rofl:

3 Likes

The beginning was awesome and somewhere it just slide right into the gutter :joy:

4 Likes

Gutter? That’s above my pay grade

2 Likes

I remember that

2 Likes

Apologies! :rofl: I have been known to be multitalented and extremely adaptable.

3 Likes

Someone has to be

3 Likes

Run!!! lol
Night guys and gals.

5 Likes

I’m signing off for the night.

Good Night OG!

Cyas in the morrow

6 Likes

Good night guys

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Morning everyone!

Nice and peaceful @3am, crickets chirping and locusts doing what they do and that’s about it, love it.

Rolling out early today, y’all have a good one!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 good morning OG’s. Time to make the doughnuts.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG.

5 Likes

I’m looking at my clock and it’s 2:42. I’m thinking it’s after midnight. That means it’s the next day @CanuckistanPete . If Today was Thursday. I get confused easy.
But Good Morning OG. Happy Almost Friday? :woozy_face::woozy_face:

6 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed Sure wasn’t 4-5 hrs sleep last night. Oh well. I take what I get, try not to snivel too much.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @buck90 @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete @crownpoodle
Good morning Circus dwellers! Good morning OG’s
Y’all have a good one! Stay cool! Almost there! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

6 Likes

Good Morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:
The coffee is extra smooth this morning. A great morning so far.
Hope everyone has a great day!

8 Likes

You say you made some gas? Coffee and Kind Buds.

5 Likes

Looks like y’all in for some weather . Keep yer heads down & stay dry . No Red Shoes or flights to Kansas …

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Getting ready for a road trip this morning.

7 Likes