Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Where ya going?

Oh. Good morning, peeps.

5 Likes

Heading out to a friend’s place about 1.5hr drive (one way) prob be back around 2-3 this eve. Important mission!

7 Likes

You and Rose stay cool and hydrated. Gonna be another steamer today.

4 Likes

The AC was fixed by son. That sucka blows 25degrees at vents! So I’m sure we’ll be ‘cool’, lol. Bottles of water are always the rule of the day when going anywhere in this weather.

6 Likes

About the end of 2021, after I started my downhill slide, I lost my White Rhino, that I’d been growing clone only since 1998, along with Frankie and a few others. I cut clones of her, then retired the mother into flowering, to give up one last service for us. lol Then… I lost the 3 clones.
Meanwhile in 2019, I had given clones of several of my oldest running strains, including the WR, Frankenstein, and others. He has been generous enough to offer us one of the clones he has going of WR, and we’re gonna go get it today!

So, in addition to still having the Frankenstein running along (clone only) I’ll have my original White Rhino again! We’re doing the ‘happy dance’ here, lol

14 Likes

This is awesome news! Very happy for you! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Love it when the babies come back home.

3 Likes

Yep @Guitarzan has kept going pretty much all of the strains/clones I gave him years ago, as mothers.

8 Likes

I bet you are thrilled! Ohhhh the possibilities!

4 Likes

lol I knew @Slick1 ears had to be burning!
Good morning brother!

3 Likes

Would you rather I not help your mother out in her time of need? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I prefer that burning feeling in my ears instead of when I pe… never mind.

Morning OG. Glad to see the legend of Slick persists :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey! @Slick1 Good morning!
And by all means render assistance!:joy: No since in both of them squirming around!

3 Likes

Well it’s morning, we’ll see about the good part…

1 Like

Feel better after relaxing some yesterday? Gonna be another hot one today, so be careful out there!

3 Likes

Not really. I ended up going out at 1:30 to get what I could done. Supposed to rain Friday though so hopefully that’ll be the rest day. Only supposed to be 81 today though. 150% humidity but only 81 degrees!

3 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
I know it can feel like that on the coastal areas!
Sometimes that ‘ocean breeze’ feels like you’re in the actual waves!

2 Likes

I remember the original white rhino. You stay safe.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a real mess when the humidity has extra wet on it!:joy: Let’s hope for some rain. You gotta catch some down time. Maybe @MoBilly can do another dance and I’ll scratch the rain turtle in the earth! Do what ya gotta do! Stay hydrated bro!

2 Likes

Baby powder and long sleeve shirts. The sun will put a hurting on you.

2 Likes

Yep, definitely worthy of a road trip to recover the original '98 WR!

6 Likes