Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol the dogs didn’t like thunderstorm

2 Likes

May have to hunt for rain on a tin roof. I like that one! Amazon has a ton of stuff on prime or the Alexa thingys

Now that’s what’s up.

2 Likes

Going offline, gotta movie to watch. Then bed, lol so
Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Goodnight Johnny. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Not happening, lol
The ‘white noise’ rainfall… was just that, lol NOISE!
Short lived experiment, lol

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin OGs!

9 Likes

Good morning OG!

Where are my early risers and wake-and-bakers?

8 Likes

Here I am, just had some Apollo Ape. good morning OG’s good morning Johnny, working sucks cannabis makes it tolerable.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @lophophora.ca and @Greenfingers
Everyone have a great day!

8 Likes

Good morning OG!

10 Likes

Top of the morning Johnny! Just got done feeding the cats, having a second coffee. Happy hump day to my fellow working minions :joy: and happy virtual “every day is like Saturday” to all those who are lucky enough to be retired

Cheers! I hope everyone has a great day.

6 Likes

JP does the sound of the surf , waves breaking on the shore relax you ? With chronic pain gettin’ comfortable so ya can chill out enough just aint in the cards sometimes . Weed just helps " put it on the shelf " . Hell I’m preachin’ to the choir…mornin’ meds & Cuban coffee be workin’

6 Likes

Morning y’all.

8 Likes

Morning bruddahs.
Half the week is dam near gone.
I blame Trump.

9 Likes

You should have seen the shit show here in miami yesterday.

6 Likes

Good morning y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

7 Likes

What they gonna talk about when he’s gone ? I believe 80% of the " journalists " will be starting new career fields…I’ll be worm dirt & won’t be bothered . In all my years I’ve never seen so much pathological hatred for someone or something . Whole new world where I don’t recognize very damn much .

5 Likes

Morning folks!

6 Likes