Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol i might get a recording of rain falling … see if it works in virtual as well.

3 Likes

Definitely makes things quiet :shushing_face:. The world gets very quiet with rain and snow

2 Likes

Aw hell lol now ya went n used the bad 4-letter word! SNOW lol

4 Likes

The sound of a running stream is beautiful also

1 Like

I think ‘snow’ shoulda been added to the ‘7 words ya can’t say on TV’! lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that would be hilarious watching them working around that restriction

1 Like

George Carlin was as caustic as he was funny! Loved to watch his acts

6 Likes

You’ve got Amazon prime. They have rain , thunderstorms, thunderstorms in an active Forrest next to a babbling brook. You name it! Rain on a metal roof.

4 Likes

I never put much faith into that stuff, lol but i might just give it a try and see

2 Likes

Good morning folks!

3 Likes

It helps me. Just use good speakers with some bass and mid-range bumped up slightly. That’s my method. lol

2 Likes

Yup! Gotta feel it a little.

2 Likes

Morning. Errr afternoon everyone

5 Likes

Now there are even more crosses coming, lol
We hit Monkey business with Blue Kush pollen from @DougDawson , PBB with ISS dust from @BigMike55 and a PBB with fem Frankie dust from @MoBilly. Thnx for the assist all 3 of yas, with that pollen!
So, I’m thinking…
‘Monkey Blues’ for the MB x BK
‘Monster Breath’ for the PBB x F
‘Zero Gravity’ for the PBB x ISS
The Monster Breath is a locked in name, it came from Mrs. @MoBilly I believe, right Mo?
So we’ll have more crosses also, in the next couple weeks,
I hit 2 Frankie, 2 ISS, 1 FC, 1 PBB with male Frosted Cobra dust, just over 5 weeks ago, those beans will be harvested in the next few days

10 Likes

Ill be watching for the two PBB crosses.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Monster Breath was actually my idea.
:wink:

3 Likes

Ok lol I couldn’t remember right off. i know the Mrs has come up with 1 or 2… good ones at that! lol
And other times, it’s a ‘brain-stormin’ session lol

3 Likes

As is life in general. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m going to check out the rain recording tonight lol
Let yas know in the morning how it goes.

2 Likes

Get a nice thunderstorm goin’!

1 Like