Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Sorry that didn’t work out for ya. Sometimes if it ain’t anesthesia it ain’t shit! Lol

2 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: my friends!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, from what I remember you are T-minus 7 days to a very special day! I hope this week treats you well :smiley:

5 Likes

Good morning everybody!

3 Likes

Well hell, I think the white noise rain sounds probably didn’t work for me because in my mind I knew it wasn’t ‘real’. All it did was distract me a bit, making it even harder to get comfortable enough to sleep. lol ‘Sleep’? wtf is that anyhow?

5 Likes

I do have times when it just doesn’t work. Those times it becomes an annoyance. I think the atmospheric conditions play a large part in real rain helping me sleep too. It’s just so calming. Can’t beat nature for most things!

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think sleep is over-rated! Been getting by on bits I can grab here n there for so damn long now, lol long periods are just a vague memory!

3 Likes

Yeah and sometimes a good nights rest does nothing but tire me out! What’s that all about. 4 hours is prime for me.

2 Likes

Sleep was highly overrated when we were younger brother. We just worked through. Now sleeplessness is just a reminder there’s stuff that needs done but my body doesn’t always want to cooperate (the mind is awake and rearing to go)… so I just lay or sit there and think about said things until timing is right. Lol

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom ,
Are you referring to my harvest of those clones or are you referencing my birthday? lol
If it’s the plants, you are right. About another week and they’ll come down. If you mean my birthday, it’s on the 24th. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not even that old yet! Just broken. Lol

1 Like

Wooohooo! PARTY at @MoBilly’s place in 10 days!!

4 Likes

I haven’t had a “Birthday Party” in years. lol
It’s pretty much just another day. My wife is planning to make a Cheesecake using some of our goat cheese but that’s about the size of my yearly celebration. :slight_smile:
I’d love to have some friends over for a toke-n-joke session though! That would be an awesome thing. I’d even build a fire in the pit just for the occasion, :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Dang brother! that’d pert near kill me to ride that distance! lol But, I’d be up to giving it a try. (almost!)

5 Likes

Good morning my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I was retired, I’d be making plans for a road trip to your place just to burn one.

3 Likes

Good morning buddy. Drinking coffee catching up with OG

2 Likes

Very cool brother, love it. You still going to cross Frankenstein with Blue Kush?

I wish cuz. lol I used all of the Blue Kush dust on the 1 Monkey Business. I figured on using the Moon Rocks dust on a Frankie

‘Frankie Moonwalk’ sounds good lol

2 Likes