Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Y’all are too much. I’ll leave you to service the world @JohnnyPotseed
All I can say is eat your Wheaties.
Mobilly Good night GIF

2 Likes

? lol I think you got me confused with the Slick1!

4 Likes

Hey 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

2 Likes

That’s high class, cuz. Last time someone tried calling the Slick1 a ‘2-bit-ho’ he slapped em with his bag of quarters

4 Likes

Is that what he’s calling them now?
I thought it was Thing one and Thing two. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No joke I once saw someone turn a trick behind a car in the dollar store parking lot.

“What the fu…oh, I get it.”

I don’t know what @Slick1 looks like in real life but it could easily have been him.

3 Likes

Poor Slick1, lol we gotta give the dude a break. He tries to make a living in a decent manner. Not his fault he must resort to those things.

4 Likes

Prostitution is the best business in the world. You got it, you sell it, and you still got it.

1 Like

Capitalism at it’s finest

2 Likes

He set up an assembly line to increase production but started to suffer from fatigue due to overwork.

Carpal jawbone syndrome.

1 Like

Maybe time to think about forming a union?
Mudstompers united

2 Likes

Wear a condom or you might end up as scab labour :joy:

1 Like

You know he isn’t feeling well if he isn’t contributing to this conversation :joy:. I’m really good at coming up with responses, unfortunately it’s usually 24 hours later :flushed:
Definitely a lot of fun here!

4 Likes

Just tuned back in. Started laughing . . Hard. My wife asks, “What?”
“These guys are too funny!”

2 Likes

Bet you guys are a freakin HOOT to party with. In another life. My Friday evening is fully chill. Excepting laughter outbursts.
Headin out to the dollar store in a minute though, @Foreigner.

2 Likes

Now you guys leave ol’ @Slick1 alone. He can’t help it. He deformed.

Maybe I should not spill the beans here. But Slick1 has five penises. At least his pants fit like a glove.

4 Likes

Really it’s the best way to service a whole herd.

2 Likes

The shit even gets too deep for me sometimes! Especially when @Foreigner starts wit slinging’! :joy: Y’all really got him going today!
Be right back. I have stilts.

3 Likes

Those can come in handy here, now n then

2 Likes

Stilts, waders, raincoat and a very broad sense of humor! 4 checks. Think I got everything. May should have packed some snacks! :joy: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like