Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Snacks?! This shit requires packing a full lunch!

2 Likes

Good Night OG!
cyas tomorrow

4 Likes

Good night

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning Circus dwellers! Good morning OG’s!
Y’all have a good weekend! Ya made it!! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Hey there @NDNCHILD

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @NDNCHILD, good morning OG’s. Have a wonderful weekend.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You also, cuz! thnx

2 Likes

Trimming’ and smoking’ :joy:

Bout got these few autos cleaned up. Here’s the NL.

10 Likes

I vote for the first option! Oh, lol and the second one too!

2 Likes

Good Morning folks!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

5 Likes

Good morning to you both, @buck90 & @CanuckistanPete Hope it’s a good weekend ahead for all!

4 Likes

thanks Johnny, I’m off all weekend so no matter what it should be good!

making tincture is what’s on the agenda this morning, got a couple new gadgets to help out.

have a great day all!

4 Likes

Been gleaning beans this morning lol (Monkey Business x Blue Kush) Blue Monkey. A good number so far.
gotta head out to the barn in a short

ok, BBL

4 Likes

Morning folks!
Hoping y’all and fantastic weekend… or the next 2 days for all y’all retired folk!

:rofl:

:hugs:

6 Likes

Good morning to you all. Thanks for being the folks one wishes to greet. :sunflower:

5 Likes

Morning all you Knuckleheads.
Guess I get to enjoy some weed eating and yard mowing this morning. How’d I get this lucky?

4 Likes

Isn’t that annoying @BigMike55 when you’ve put in the time and work, only to have the weed lacking. Even looks good. Was it something I did? Bad genetics? Old nutes? I make butter for edibles :crazy_face:, so not a big deal.

2 Likes

Morning, everyone. This seems to be the hangout thread, huh? Circuses feel like home, don’t mind if I do. Lot of revegging and sex changes going on? I gotta learn that trick. Don’t mind me drooling over the weird ladies either. :smirk:

5 Likes

Good morning! @insaneyanish
Yeah it ain’t so bad here! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes