Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

That’s one! @BigMike55 Twice more and he appears!

4 Likes

Just remember cuz, the only ‘stupid’ question is the one not asked. Always feel free to ask about any grow issues, we don’t cut folks down for that in here! We all try to help, and if one of us doesn’t know, we’ll ask too!

4 Likes

Good Morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:
After some monsoon like storms yesterday, the humidity got pushed out to sea.
The sun is shining and it’s a beautiful morning.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Going for round two testing this Pink Apple Soda. Wasn’t sure how I liked it in the bong. Gonna try this!

15 Likes

I knew his name was gonna come up :joy:

3 Likes

Now see what yas done gone n done to me?! I’m running outta likes already this morning! lol BUT… lol they did last a bit longer than yesterday!

Well I’m off to glue carpet to aluminum…… oh the joy!

1 Like

Sounds like fun! lol You’ll be out on the water, with a line, in no time.
Son told me he pretty much got your wiring straight for ya.

2 Likes

I appreciate that! :pray:

If I could ask for any advice at all, I’d ask any and all experienced Growers to pop their head into the Legacy Strain thread. I fully intend to grow for medical purposes ('Tism), but that project is going to get out of hand quickly without someone with experience to scold me. :rofl:

1 Like

Revegging the 2 White Rhinos here. The one had already been in flower mode for awhile! I pulled some beans off to check. They’re ready, lol so a bonus in the gifting of my old '98 WR coming back to me! Do a close up on this pic and y’all will see. lol

12 Likes

If I was closer I’d come help you, brother.

The Mysterious Rhino strikes again!! :upside_down_face:

Yep, all Okie, all the time. :slight_smile: I was born in Tulsa, and grew up in Pittsburg county. Hartshorne, OK to be exact. I’ve probably lived 95% of my life within 100 miles of where I was born. :+1:
:guitar:

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

I’m late to the party this morning and then I had to catch up on the 77 posts y’all put up!
Busy place!

Good morning my friends :sunrise_over_mountains::heartbeat::sunrise_over_mountains:

6 Likes

Hey! @Guitarzan Good morning and nice to see ya!
Apparently I’ve started an @Guitarzan collection to rival my @JohnnyPotseed stash! Gonna be some bangers coming up! Thanks for all the work you put in. Looking forward to the journey through the collection! Y’all are gonna have me busy till I kick it! :heart::heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

Good morning! @MoBilly Hope you’re doing well this weekend! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m about 30 miles from my home town, been a few places, and the winters can suck here but there’s no place like home. Now if they’d get with the program and legalize weed. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Everyone is here today!

4 Likes

Oh yeah the dark cloud overhead is for real :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Running faster isn’t always the answer to escaping the dark cloud. Sometimes you have to be still and let it pass you by. ~ NDNCHILD 2023 ~ :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

Hope you’re feeling a little better today bro. How’s the couch treating you? Any R&R lined out for the weekend? :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Believe me brother, I’m not mad at gaining a few beans as an ‘extra’! lol