Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Appreciate it! It turned out to be a temporary thing thankfully. Some steam and tugging on my earlobe like Carol Burnett with a nervous tick getting pulled over on a coke bender cleared up the congestion that seems to have been causing it. I didn’t realize I was so vital to the universe (although I’ve often suspected so). Guess I have to decide what to do with this newly affirmed power, probably evil.

To be fair that particular mouse was such a butt slut that it’s farts sound like 2 wet flags thwacking against each other in a wind storm.

I get a mouse army now?! :open_mouth:

(I actually own this shirt too)

Do you want me to stop and turn this planet around right now?

I do have a hilarious story about a sock full of change…

Are you familiar with the term “Adonis”?

I only told you it was five tied together so you wouldn’t be so jealous it was that big :kissing_heart:

So you agree I’m THE ONE too? I’ve suddenly been propelled to mystical being today and all I can think to do is smoke some weed about it.

It’s the spice of life.

Oh I’ve tried outrunning it, standing still in case it’s vision was like T Rex, disguises (spent a ton on fake mustaches and hats), pretending I was dead. Nothing completely shakes it.

The only thing I have planned for the weekend is at some point driving a whopping 5 miles to go get Klipsch center channel speaker and then spending 5 minutes hooking it up (20 seconds to physically set it up, 4 minutes and 40 seconds to run Audyssey for the 90th time). Dizziness was temporary thankfully.

Good morning OG! Busy bees yesterday huh? :laughing: This may be my longest catchup response ever.

3 Likes

At least ya caught up and can defend yourself! ( Like ya already don’t?) lol
Always heard the best defense is a damn good offense!

1 Like

So I should just pre-emptively start burning everyone? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol naw, we luv ya ‘as is’, brother!

1 Like

Not even a little pre-heat? :laughing:

1 Like

I’m rolling over here! May bust a gut. Dog thinks I’m having a seizure or some shit! I got an invisibility cloak some dude on the corner sold me. It’s yours if you wanna give that a shot. It looks like an old ratty blanket and smells like dog piss but I swear I couldn’t even tell he was there when I walked up! I haven’t used it yet myself but I’m pretty sure it’s the best hot dog/ big gulp combo I’ve ever spent! :rofl:

Happy you’re feeling better though for real! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

There’s a joke to be made about a “hot dog and a big gulp combo” here but I’m going to leave it alone…

Thanks man I’m back to my normal level of shitty today so all good :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not taking the bait huh? How bout this damn blanket?
Have a good one brother! Normal shitty beats shitty shitty bang bang all day long! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Well dog piss is a bit better than cat piss I guess.

Have a good one too, take her slow for all us sinners.

3 Likes

Didn’t grow her great and Not the biggest plant but she looks yummy.
Fem Frankenstein getting shaved about a week away from chop.

11 Likes

She looks very nice there cuz. It ain’t the size that counts, with Frankie! Sweet buds! lol

1 Like

Pretty plants, Bubba. But in my opinion they need another two to three weeks. Those last two weeks you will be amazed at how much those buds puff up. But that’s just me. You gotta do you.

3 Likes

Ironic that such a friendly ghost grows such mean looking pot. Wonderful buds, Kasper.

2 Likes

I gotta agree with @BigMike55 on that, cuz. She does look like you could go another 2 weeks on her, instead of 1. But keep an eye on the trichs for the percentage of amber you want, depending on the buzz you’re after. If she gets where you feel your ‘happy spot’ is, then chop! lol As you know, the more amber, the more couchlock buzz…
the less amber the more energetic/up buzz

@Kasper0909 could you possibly get a nice close up of the buds/trichs? I can give you a better idea of time then.
Just post 1 pic, so I can zoom in, thnx

5 Likes

Looking awesome @Kasper0909, everyone is finishing their Frankenstein and mine are just starting to flower, by the looks of it gonna be a nice cola,

13 Likes

‘Massive’ comes to mind! lol

3 Likes

My sons used to call the huge colas Frankie produces ‘Donkey Dik cola’ lol
That’s if left up-topped, of course. lol
Pretty? sure, lol but I still prefer more to ‘pretty’!
Because in the end, I’m not gonna frame em forever, they get broke down on the tray to smoke!

One of the dispos we sold to asked me to let one grow, I did… they put it up with a ‘guess the weight’ contest. lol
btw, it was right under 1/4lb 3.7oz or 3.8oz if I remember right.

7 Likes

Yea it’s probably a couple more weeks away. I have banana kush that is just right there about a week away but the Frankenstein still has some clear trichs so I’m sure you guys are right. I’ll get a close-up pick soon but she’s all the way in the back :joy:

2 Likes

Good Night OG!
tomorrow is a new day I look forward to!

6 Likes

Good night! See you for coffee

3 Likes