Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

… with the little hook on the side…

:pray:

3 Likes

And there go all my likes! You earned that one! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been out for a while. lol

2 Likes

If you telegraph your dimensions to aliens you’ve got bigger problems than aliens.

2 Likes

People very much being out here thinking entire dimensions can’t short you on a $40

1 Like

This colon is only 0.9 grams!

1 Like

“Dawg, that .1 got lost in the void on the way over here. Philoctetes drove. You know how Philoctetes gets.” (ect ect ect)

1 Like

I’ve decided you guys are a bunch of gross twisted ass freaks and this conversation is over.

3 Likes

My Greek name is Philotestes.

2 Likes

A name worthy of it’s own codpiece.

2 Likes

Mobilly Good night GIF

2 Likes

Interesting that this is an ass riding an ass into the distance. Impossible for a foreigner/alien to resist.

And he’s polishing up the ole probe. Make a joke if you’d like we’ll see who’s laughing when he’s done! :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: 🫣 :flushed:
And with that like I’ve gone from wait a few minutes to wait a few hours! I’ll be back! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You can call me an ass. That’s okay. :slight_smile: I take that as a complement. An ass is smart. Also, their faster than you think. lol
When he knows what you have in mind, just try and catch us. lol

2 Likes

And when your opinions differ on the subject just try and catch him! :joy:

2 Likes

Call it a donkey. You’ll be safer.

1 Like

There’s nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased up Scotsman.

4 Likes

I think there’s two of the aliens sitting directly behind Mr. Graves and the next guy testifying! You can see the one trying hard to hide a smirk and the next one is def an alien! lol

2 Likes

I was gonna watch but I think I’ll just catch the highlights here! Should be phenomenal! :rofl:

1 Like

I been in the yard working and missed the alien conversation, they’re out there. I’m a firm believer in extraterrestrial life. There’s no way humans and earth are the only life in the universe. We can’t be the only planet in the sweet spot to be able to support life. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes