Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Yeah for me it’s still not very social. Except in the company of those who enjoy being slobbered on. Those I get along fine with during edible adventures. It’s like too much Xanax when that was a thing back in the day. Wake up with peanut butter in the fridge and jelly in the cabinet, where’s my wallet type stuff.
I still enjoy it… if I remember correctly! :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve never worn gloves for that… So I guess it doesn’t work on me. I’ve made quite a bit of butter for others…

1 Like

Shoot was hoping maybe the different method may have a different effect.
Just started making infused honey. Add it to my morning coffee and it is amazing. I’m not a huge fan of the edibles but the honey is really nice.

3 Likes

They will need food as they are passing through. Food farm maybe?

2 Likes

And cavities. I find that I sleep well, that’s about the extent of my ride.

2 Likes

Ok good denizens of the OGniverse, I’m calling it a night, lol
Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!
Man I had some catching up do do, the threads been busy

4 Likes

Hey Johnny here are a few of your strains grown out in the bush in a green house here in aus. Was hoping they would flower but it’s been a really hot winter here . Plants just keep in growing only the autos and makes are flowering Mix of island sweet skunk ,sheelavathi a couple of thceeds strains in there as well. Hours are getting longer so plants might keep on vegging

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Good morning! @buck90
Good morning down there in Australia! @Billybob
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG’s! Have a good one! Almost there! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @NDNCHILD,@buck90, good morning in Australia @Billybob. Have a nice day folks.

5 Likes

It’s cool to see Johnny’s seeds being grown around the globe. Good morning @Billybob

Good morning @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD

Everyone have a great day!

6 Likes

Yeah good morning all, it’s my birthday today! ( I still have to work, but just for a bit). Have a great one y’all!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

And Happy Birthday @Natea

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Natea, I’ll wake n bake in your honor.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I don’t bake till after work but I’m done at 1130. I always buy a bottle of Correlejo tequila for my bday so I’m pumped.

3 Likes

Hey! Happy birthday!! @Natea
We got ya covered until you get off work! Enjoy your day! :birthday::cake::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I was looking for something to celebrate today, Happy Birthday

4 Likes

Good MOrning OG!
@buck90 yep,lol we do get busy @Billybob Glad to see the girls doing ya right, there! @NDNCHILD I’ve sent beans out all over the world, per ‘The Plan, Pinky’! @Greenfingers thnx, cuz. I do feel a lot better this morning. @Natea Happy Birthday, cuz! @CanuckistanPete & @THCeed yas can just jump into the party whenever! lol
Gotta doc appt first thing today, so no idea why I feel so much better today?! lol

4 Likes

:joy: @JohnnyPotseed This feel better thing before the Dr. also happens to me! Makes me look like a fool every time. :roll_eyes:
“ No serious Doc my foot was barely hanging on by a thread yesterday’” :rofl:

3 Likes

lol Actually, my feet/legs are the only big concern atm. Don’t know if it’s me over-doing things, or the stints not doing as well as they should.
Possibly a combination…